Illyria

Ethiopia-SL MoU: A threat to Somalia's sovereignty and regional stability

A Somali? thanks for giving us some hope. Who would want a puppet Somali killing and oppressing  for the TIgray.?

Anyway, I don't mind Mr. Abiy Ahmed , because, at least I know where he is coming from. The problem about all the Oromo on the forefront of leadership is you do not know what they believe. They are neither Muslim or Christian. Most of them are former Amhara  becoming now Oromo to get the power. 

Way back in America, I used to work with large number of Ethiopians. The Amhara Christians were quiet and extremely polite, the Amhara Muslims were great and 100% of them were praying five times, but the Oromo guys were neither Christian, Muslim nor even atheists. They were nationalists, but with no foundations.

The Oromo I am supporting are the Hararghe Oromo who are our neighbors, and unless they are given the power everything else is a Tigray puppet to buy sometime.

By the way, Mr. OO, I found out where you are based or who is employed you. You are not Tigray but a media liaison helping the Somali  Killil and building the TPLF image among Somalis. 

This is what galbeedi wrote a few years ago he believed hararghe gallas are somali friends and need to be supported they are the worse they are the one that killed somalis they are the one who destroyed the geri Somalis in Ethiopia stole their land they are the one who supported the afars against the jesus clan in sitti

They are one who tried to change the demographics in jigjiga and harar,, and here we have  galbeedi saying that he supports them  wa khaayin now suddenly the gallas became bad because they made a deal with Somaliland. He is the biggest lefta naga supporter   he just dislikes the situation because ina biixi beat him to it 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   
6 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Xaaji is a lunatic and there is no need to debate. He says 85% of the British land. East Sanaag is even bigger than the whole region of Sool and is out of the control of Somaliland. Badhan, Hadaaftimo, Dhahar, Laasqoray and east of Erigaabo is under Puntland or under Maakhir clan.

Furthermore, I know where Xaaji is coming from and I am not worried about him. The end of Somaliland project is the end of perks and the crumbling of the lies of 35 years, and I don't blame him.

I don't waste time with him, but I am watching the more dangerous man called Carafaat.

He is trying to revive the dying project and the SSDF man Illyria is on board albeit in different ways. The bloody rebel are always in cahoots or work together. Anyway, Carafaat is a Waddani Party man with few distinctions from Kulmiye in terms of foreign policy. Even the old statesman C/qaadir Jirde is on board about the base and Ethiopian recognition plot. Mind you the GX are very hungry both for money and power, they have been crying for power for 31 years . With the weak leader Cirro flanked by Hirsi Gaab and Hargeisa oligarchs don't expect anything good. That is the message I am sending to people in Mogadishu. Waddani could be worst.

I know the evil Kulmiye is always plotting and I heard lately that they want Rayaale to join their ranks. I don't know their intentions, but I heard they are combining a corrupt guy who sold every government building and land during Ahmed Siilaanyo time called Cali Mareexaan with Rayaale in order to destroy the Awdal State Movement project.

Furthermore, the GX will boast as those who paid the most blood for the project and might even complicate things. DEsperate people are expected to do the unthinkable like Biixi just did,  and hungry people might even do worse than Biixi.

So, Mr. Carafaat, stop this games and come to the table of unity and find new creative ways of ending this project.

Poor Galbeedi, for all the follies he could have scoffed, he lumps me with the colony-minded, serfdom-seeking, emperor-prostrating, jewel-auctioning, sea- dropping, land-grabbing, glue-sniffing, elders-abandoning, weapons-tossing, surrendering, dithering secessionists. I shall be kind till Awdal (our grandmother's land) has been liberated, with FMS status secured, from the fangs of the secessionists.

True, rebels always pioneer, and one thing we have in common: A Somali peninsula free from subjugation and tyranny, a better future than that which the awful allies of "Ildab" had left it. By the way Galbeedi, that 15m for Awdal would not have happened had it not been for PL. You could than reer PL later. 

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Illyria said:

By the way Galbeedi, that 15m for Awdal would not have happened had it not been for PL. You could than reer PL later. 

Puntland has to exist for balance of power as always.

Illyria   
32 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Puntland has to exist for balance of power as always.

Bingo.

Arafaat   
20 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

fancy words no substance  u believe in a confederate SL and Somalia to unite 

he belived the gallas should help him defeat  Somaliland , now that doesnt work he is now a refugee in xamar.

Ina biixi ba ka badiye oo la heshiiye gaala madoowda

Yaab