Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The War with Israel is over!

me   

heheh@Ngonge, how does it feel being a coward?

Don't you worry about Somalia. We are amazing and we still have a trick or two to show the likes of you. The true Somalis will handle this job nicely, you just don't throw away your Somali flag you might need to wave it one of these days

NGONGE   

Which Somali flag, dear nationalist? The Somaliland one, the Puntland one or that blue thing with the star?

This is getting boring now. I bid thee farewell, dreamer.

me   

Ngonge, you just wait and see all traitors like you will be waving the Somali flag. If there are those who are thinking things will get better even with the occupation or that atleast their region will be alright, you are so mistaken.

Somalia will burn and burn and you will be forced to either participate or die. Many iraqi's where happy with American invasion and thought things would get better, but more and more are forced to fight everyday. So we will see who is funny very soon.

^^If that's the only threat you could wager, the man does not live in somalia saaxiib! Come up with another credible threat...that could really hurt :D .

^^Well. To begin with NGONGE is not your typical nomad. He’s one tough cookie! Instead of frightening him with wars that are distant and not new really, put him on the spot and ask him solutions. In that case we may either benefit from him or prove that he knows not. I would prefer the latter :D ---because if you indeed succeed proving that NGONGE does not know what he's talking about it will be quite a scene.

Not intuitive but this is the kind of threat that really hurts :D .

me   

Xiin I remmembered this articles by bashir Goth who I normally dispise.

About Ngonge, don't worry about him, he is a rife kalkaal. If he had any solutions we would have heard him. He has nothing to contribute except rooting for all things bad.

by Bashir Goth

This short piece was written on the 1st anniversary of the Somali website WardherNews

There is a Somali wisdom that divides men into six categories:

Nin Rag ah iyo Rag kalkaal, Rife iyo Rife Kalkaal, Abeeso laa iyo Ana waa i kan, to explain the riddle, it means Nin Rag ah (or a Real Man) is a man of initiatives who is bestowed with sound judgment and clear vision; a man whose ideas and proposals lead the clan to peace and prosperity.

Rag Kalkaal or supporter of the Real Man is an honest man with good conscience who can appreciate and support the man of ideas and stand by him.

Rife or shredder is one who tries to kill all good endeavors and pokes holes into every good idea; a man who is inhabited by evil demons and cannot stand to see good taking root in the society.

Rife-kalkaal or shredder supporter is a man who is always ready to support the destructive ideas of Rife.

Abeeso laa or snake-killer, in the traditional Somali nomad and rural culture, is the cobbler man who makes and mends shoes, or the artisan who makes handicrafts. Due to the nature of their work, these skilled men always practice their trade at the family camp or abode. Therefore, they became handy whenever the women of the clan encountered a danger such as snakes. These men are called for to help to kill the snakes, thus came their name snake-killer.

Anna Waa i kan, or here I am too, is a man with low intelligence but lucky to be married to an intelligent woman. She keeps her eyes and ears open and whenever she comes to know that the men of the clan had met and decided to raise funds for a cause, she would send her husband with his contribution in hand and tell him to go to the meeting and tell them that you were there too to pay your share. He then would then go and say, " I am here too.

Jacpher   

Which Somali flag, dear nationalist? The Somaliland one, the Puntland one or that blue thing with the star?

Puntland has a flag?? I've never heard of it.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Indeed one has to ask himself before he/she composes such a rubish statments, that how can someone or Palestinians surrender while they are oppressed and their right to live their share of that region is denied? The Jews have historically been people of destruction and hardheadness and it's impossible that they may ever come to some type of peaceful agreement with any Muslim, except that Muslims give up their believes and as well as the Palestinians move out of what they consider present day "Isreal", Palestine.

These same people, the Jews have disobeyed their lord even when he granted them the best of all things available on this world, he granted them cooked meal, yet they disaboyed, he granted them every wish that they could come up, and yet they denied and denied and denied. They have killed 300 prophets, denied and disobeyed many more prophets that followed after those.

In reality, we Muslims know what will happen anyway,which is war between Muslims and Jews, in which the Jews will be defeated and humilated. I have believed that Arab people are only good for something and that is when they stick with their faith, which leaves the other Arabs which means other Arabs who think like this author in the article are usually jackasses who kiss butt of the Western idealogy. So now, is it approriate to give up the fight against the evil doers as suggested by the author? I think not. He can only speak for himself, the struggle for justice shall continue otherwise.

Assalamu Calaykum.

N.O.R.F   

NG

The brother, like all Somalis, is a dreamer. He’s got all his priorities mixed up. Why, I ask you, does he get hot under the collar at the prospect of an Ethiopian invasion? Is he scared that it will bring more (and worse) destruction? Is he worried that it will humiliate people? Could it be because these Ethiopians are not Muslim and, he, as a Muslim cannot accept such non-believers defiling his Muslim lands with their hooves?

What should his priorities be saxib?

ME, jumping the gun has become a bit of a sport for your lately hasnt it?

Calling people cowards and threatening to kill them before they have fully expressed their point is little childish dont you think?

me   

^^^ He expressed himself perfectly fine and cowards and traitors should be shot in times of war. That is a common human law. It is treason not to defend your land in times of war. So what is wrong with me suggesting he should be killed? The law is on my side. You can check any law book in the world. All cultures including ours has such laws.

me   

^^ he is still Somali so the law applies to him too, the law doesn't say anything about location.

N.O.R.F   

^^how do you differentiate between a coward and one not so when they are both not in Somalia? Does one who thumps his chest from a distance make him a worthy soldier?