Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Faysal Cali Waraabe

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

Miskin Macruuf, your a clever guy....what does it matter if he travels with a figian passport. It doesnt make sence why that is relevant.

Well, if he uses and travels with the green baasaboor, a baasaboor he despises, that would make him a labafoole before my eyes. Again, I am sure he is using the Finnish one rather than the green one he scorns.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

^He just says what you duke hide in your chest. I know you'd love to bomb Hargeis, burco and berbera back to stone ages. But you just don't reveal that sorta of info here.

Red Sea adeer I say what I mean and do what I say. Bombing Hargaysa would only harm my own people and I would lose my soul. Thus don’t get emotional Warrabe bravado is gone because he can not take another Mugging from Riyaale, hence his new found friendship with Puntland.

:D

RedSea   

^^^I don't think a man who supported the destruction of his birth city(Xamar) will spare anything for Hargeisa, those darn NWesters. (:

Faysal will never make friends with anything outside of Somaliland :D:D Faysal is radical views when it comes to anything non Somaliland. Don't put your hopes up adeer. It's Waraabe after all. :D