Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Hargeisa: Imprisoned Christian On Hunger Strike

Cowke   

It is totally irrelevant bringing up ayan hersi because ayan hersi doesn't live in puntland nor can she. Just like salman rushdie can't live in iran.

These are respective muslim regions because they back up their words with actions.

Can the same be said with hargeisa?

1. Michael mariano successful politician and a christian

2. Edna adan foreign minister and lives in peace with her people

3. Now this guy in jail and countless others in the west who are christian and from hargeisa.

If anyone from puntland leaves islam, believe me son they don't go worship jesus, they become atheists. Christianity is simply for the ppl of hargeisa, puntland ppl dont even like that faith. They will follow science if anything other then islam.

So don't ever think u will ever hear a christian puntland person, just never will happen.

Originally posted by Cowke:

It is totally irrelevant bringing up ayan hersi because ayan hersi doesn't live in puntland nor can she. Just like salman rushdie can't live in iran.

These are respective muslim regions because they back up their words with actions.

The names you listed are greater folks to Somaliland than your folks now what do you want?

Castro   

If anyone from puntland leaves islam, believe me son they don't go worship jesus, they become atheists. Christianity is simply for the ppl of hargeisa, puntland ppl dont even like that faith. They will follow science if anything other then islam.

So don't ever think u will ever hear a christian puntland person, just never will happen.

Brag –verb (used without object)

1. to use boastful language; boast: He bragged endlessly about his high score.

You: "When we leave Islam, we don't become Christians, we go all the way to Atheism". LOL.

Either you are child who is yet to develop or you're a metal object stuck to the side of a door. :D

Originally posted by The Zack:

So people are now speaking for Christianity and church just to find a way to criticize Somaliland?

Don't mind them sxb ......... they will do anything to criticize Somaliland.

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

We have many Christians living here in Somaliland. They are well known since long time.

JB, can you post a picture of a church that they attend. I never knew you had many.
I don't have the picture right now but it is known that there is a Church in Hargeisa.

Cowke   

To be quite honest it is more realistic if someone is to leave islam, they leave all religion together. What is the point of worshipping a man as a god? in islam that is shirk and the unforgiveable sin. But Atheism is forgiveable.

Lol like i said bro if you want to continue this discussion, hargeisa will come out second-best.

What is the point of worshipping a man as a god? in islam that is shirk and the unforgiveable sin. But Atheism is forgiveable.

Noted ...................

Cowke   

Allah said in the quran that there is 1 thing he will never forgive. That is setting up partners with him, Christians set up partners with Allah. It is infact dubbed the "Trinity" where there is father-god, son-god, holy spirit-god all partners in a god-head. This sin is totally unforgiveable in islam and the worst sin possible.

Where-as disbelief or atheism is forgiveable sin. Allah never said that sin is not forgiveable in the Quran.

It is very well known christianity is the worst form of disbelief in islam due to its "shirk" where-as atheism has no "shirk" and therefore forgiveable.

Second point is Atheism is based on science and following "real-world evidence", it is alot more realistical then say "god being a man" or "god being buried for 3 days" subhanallah.

C'mon guys, your making yourselves look like a fool in this and like i said i dropped this subject, but don't think i dropped it because i can't refute you. I dropped it due to thankfulsp suggestion.

It is hargeisa that is where kuffar live in peace, it is not in bossaso. Go to any imam and ask "what is like if someone protects kuffar" he will tell you that Allah said if someone who is muslim caught protecting kuffar that muslim city or people are deemed "ONE OF THEM" therefore hargeisa can be deemed "one of them" however bossaso can not be because ayan hersi dares not step there.

War puntland is alot more religious then those god-less heathens in hargeisa, this is a culture that embarassed "las-geel" worship before the advent and arrival of a wonderful shaykh from zabid yemen who taught them islam and culture and civilization which they had no clue on.

The colonialist came and saw that hargeisa was just a place of mud-huts with no sultanates as those built in the north-east or makhir.

Colonialist viewed them as "savages" in burton book, war meeshaas wax ahayn jahilnimo laga ma haayo. They introduce khat and dirac to somali ppl. They had no civilization to note off and evidence to this is "why did the colonialist never note of a sultanate there"

Guys guys guys, calm down before i really embarass you and that is not 1/4 of what I have to say. I just can't be bothered typing it all.

Boy, you have no idea of what you're talking about.

Please stop talking about Allah and Islam and go back to your issues about Somaliland ,,,,, You are going too far this time.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by The Zack:

So people are now speaking for Christianity and church just to find a way to criticize Somaliland?

That is a false and seething assumption posed as a reasonable question.

The way I see it is that Cawke is painting here the double standard of "Somaliland".

Malika   

3. Now this guy in jail and countless others in the west who are christian and from hargeisa.

^How old are you? Your reasoning is very immature,reminds me of preschoolers taunts on the play ground.

As for Edna and Michael Mariano,despite of their belief they are respectable 'Somalis' for their contribution to the society they serve/d.

In terms of this case,it is a shame that one is prosecuted for ones belief in a so called democratic state. ;)

ps.Nassir,waxaan kuu haye a man of reason. icon_razz.gif

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro, I brought this up because dude Allah won't ask you what tribe you are in judgement day. Therefore don't go use tribalism to protect a kuffar.

Wale war baa idin sugeyo saman akhaar!!!

Bro How can you defend michael mariano or edna adan and the likes, how can support one who has embraced the unforgiveable sin "SHIRK" even if you insult Allah or the prophet, this is still forgiveable, omar ibn khattab used to insult the prophet so did many of the earlier sahaba before they embraced islam.

Lakin sahib abu talib when he died with shirk, he has no place in heaven was the answer the prophet gave. Therefore separate tribe and god. God must come first not tribe. An enemy of god must be dealt with in the shariah way and hargeisa has failed in that respect HISTORICALLY and continue to FAIL in that aspect today.

If you don't want my piece of advice, thats up to you but all i do is convey the message of islam.

NASSIR   

"If anyone from puntland leaves islam, believe me son they don't go worship jesus, they become atheists. Christianity is simply for the ppl of hargeisa,"

Malika, do you have beef with Cawke lol?

Yours is a strawman's argument because the above quote is not Cawke's main position. Some of his assumptions and prejudices for those he perceives as his political rivals are too apparent for all to see, but he is simply painting the double standard of "Somaliland" administration. The Somaliland constitution for instance stipulates a candidate for a public office should be a Muslim, yet Edna has held important ministerial posts. "Somalilanders" may argue against her professed faith, that she reverted to Islam but the whole issue surrounding her faith is , nevertheless, shrouded with secrecy.

Do I have to repeat this: Edna is not a Christian. Anybody has any evidence apart from that Cawke's thing she wrote a book with two christian men ??? ,,,

Cawke, you need to grow up son. You want to preach Islam and yet painting someone is Christian without any evidence ............