Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A timely Warning: Col. Afgadud warns Barre's boys about 'death' and 'Injury'

Col. Afgadud gave a remiding warning to the elders of those who set up illegal roadblocks that they will be crushed and that their elder's should stop them now as he said they will start talking once we kill or injure their boys so better for them to stop what they're doing now before it is to late because once the TFG starts cleaning that place, they cannot come and complain of dead and injured men from their clans!

Good! What I like about the Col. is his commitment in all what he does, he's a no-nonsense person, who gets on with his job quite effictively!

I hope that the elders of Barre's boys adhere to that warning because there will be no room for compensation later and blood-money because whoever sets up unofficial roadblocks to extort money from people will be put to death and crushed, no compromise whatsoever!

Kismaayo:Afgaduud "Odoyaasha ay kasoo jeedaan maleeshiyooyinka isbaarooyinka dhigta, marka aynu dhaawac ama dilno yay hadli doonaan".

Khamiis, February 01, 2007

APL

Kismaayo(AllPuntland)- C/risaaq Afgaduud oo ah taliyaha Guutada 1-aad ee ciidamada Dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in ay wax weyn ka qabanayaan isbaarooyinka kusoo badanaya ee yaala gobolada Jubooyinka.

Taliyaha oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay magaalada Kismaayo ee gobolka J/Hoose ayaa sheegay in ay soo afjari doonaan jidgooyooyinkaasi yaala gobolada Jubbooyinka, wuxuuna intaa raaciyay in ciidamada dowladda la howlgeliyay, iyagoo dhawaan sameyn doona howlgalo ay kula dirirayaan burcadda.

Afgaduud ayaa waxaa uu ugu baaqay maliishiyooyinka in ay isaga tagaan goobaha ay fadhiyaan inta ciidamada dowladda aysan soo gaarin.

"Waan og nahay odayaasha dhalay iyo kuwa ay kasoo jeedaan maliishiyadaas, marka aynu dhaawacno ama dilno ayey soo qeylinayaan, ee hada inta goori goor tahay caruurtooda haka kaxeystaan goobaha isbaarada ay dhigteen" ayuu yiri Afgaduud.

Gobolada Jubbooyinka ayaa mudooyinkii u danbeeyay waxaa ka taagnaa dhibaatooyinka ay burcada geysanayaan, iyadoo inta u dhaxeysa Afmadow iyo Kismaayo ay yalaan isbaarooyin badan oo dadka lagu waxyeeleynayo.

Cali Sandheere

AllPuntland, Muqdisho

Bro the reason is because that they're mostly behind such activities, I hear the strong connections with the othr half of the brothers of Galgudud have brought about some 'assimulation' and a exchange of culture's, mostly reer Barre Boys being the receiver of new culture's rather them being givers!

So, they need dhaqan-celis and rehabilition and be told that the era and days of Seerar, Goobaale and Indhacadde like activies are over and not to be repeated!

Some are still locked up in the JVA era i.e. stone age like behaviour or mooryanism! But inshallah we shall bring dowladinimo and the essence of order back to them!

Gabbal   

Any and all checkpoints must be fought against and the men behind it brought to justice. That has been an objective of the earlier maamul from as far as I can remember and it is a positive thing to see it is a priority of the TFG's.

I totally agree with you brother, the people of Gedo have shown that they want to collaborate with this government and help it to succeed!

They're supporters and good people who want to see peace restored back to our country and I admire them for the steps they did in helping this government and express their true somalinimo and how they want the reestablishment of the Qaran!

All checkpoints must be fought regardless of their originaters as they're an obsticle to peace and security of that region, I hope that Colonel Cabdirisaq Af-Gaduud after giving this warning does not show any mercy to the qaswadayaal a No-Zero Tolerance approach should be implemented and all dealt with accordingly!

There is no room for another era of fawdo, qas and fitno anymore in Jubbas nor anywhere in Somalia! A new era inshallah where law and order take precidency over chaos and anarchy inshallah!

We wish the Col. and his soldiers all the best in securing and cleaning those areas inshallah from the Nidaamdiid. Amiin!