Sign in to follow this  
Biixi

Ugly Education

Hunguri   

NGONGE, the most funniest story took place in Dubai between a Somali man bearing Ethiopian passport and Dubai Police. There was a police ride on Ethiopians in Dubai, and one Somali Ethiopian man was taken along by mistake. Later, once reached the jail. They were told to seperate one by one. The Somali man was identified and once his turn came ( He jumped and said, Yaa 7abeebi Wallaahi ana Mushakal ) A mix of Somalian and Ethiopian ( Cocktail )

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Afro, considering you said you found the perfect match in life in another thread, how do you come to learn about all these truths?

Abtigiis adiga maar walba offside ayaad iska gashaa waxaadba noqotay Philip INZACHI camal
Pipo Inzaghi :D

Quality name for A&T :D

Oz   

Originally posted by Biixi:

Salaamu aleekum

I asked my younger brother what is he waiting for, he should merry soon insha-Allah.

He told me he wants an educated Somali women, but most of those educated sisters (90%) lack the good looks. Hmmmm

Astagfurallah! Are you insane? Do you have statistics to support your statement? :rolleyes:

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I thought mammary glands would be the most appropiate.

Hi Ms. Miinaa Gana Dheer, You know I dig your mammary glands.
:D

Loool. That is too appropriate. You use that when you are talking to someone like your in-laws. lol

The Zack   

You may not, but if you ever do then you could use that word. And I was not referring only to the in-laws. Let me give you good example. Let's say you are working as a translator and you are translating for this nice lady, if the Doctor asks how her breasts are feeling, what would you tell her? You won't be like eeddo naasaha see kuu yihiin, would you?