Sign in to follow this  
Biixi

Ugly Education

Biixi   

Salaamu aleekum

I asked my younger brother what is he waiting for, he should merry soon insha-Allah.

He told me he wants an educated Somali women, but most of those educated sisters (90%) lack the good looks. Hmmmm

Nephissa   

So I guess all women should be beautiful and educated "maangaabs". Life eh'..you don't always get everything you want in one package!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Biixi:

I asked my younger brother what is he waiting for, he should merry soon insha-Allah.

He told me he wants an educated Somali women, but most of those educated sisters (90%) lack the good looks. Hmmmm

Isaga quruxloow miyaa hee?

Abtigiis   

I second Bixi's conclusions. But I want to warn them against marrying a beautiful woman. Looma baahana kuwaas. Wareerkoodu caadi ma aha.

Mid 'low average' iska ah oo hawlaheena maamulata ayaa dhaama.

Ibtisam   

90% :D study baa laa soo sameyeh! hehe lool. I feel sorry for your brother, I mean all these ugly a*ss educated women! uufff what shall we do baal?? It must be the books you know, gives them spots, and hunch back and fat from sitting down too much, eating bad food and junk. And they don't wash, so they are dirty, which means they get all sorts of skin problems and disease. I mean imagine they don't bath for months. Allah been uumaan sheekin eeh this is the case. I know, I've seen them.

Abtigiis   

Actually the getting fat from the down is a praise, not an insult. That is a place where one wouldn't like it to be slim. Istaaq-furullah. I knew once Ibtisam is here inaan danbaabi doono.

MZanzi   

somali men in general are cowardly, deceptive, manipulative, chronic liars,impulsive, compulsive and neurotic, vindictive and a leading exponent in the male chauvinistic movement. This is their better side. Don't get me started on their negative traits...

Ibtisam   

^^^What happened?? Fight with oodey or that girls campaign is working?? :D

Lool @ A&T, nothing to do with me!

Hayma! lool @ lets help a brother import! hehe