Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kashafa adeer its a trap....

Mujahid PC, the Kharajite Al Shabaab & oday Xasan Dahir have fallen in a trap.

The powers that be want to get these men out of the jungles and into the open. Into the media spotlight and then strike at them.

Dont say the Duke did not warn you.

Gabbal   

And thus the question that begs to be asked is will Xassan Turki ever make it back alive to his base?

According to my feeds, he most likely will not.

I wonder why Xiin is so quiet? Or perhaps he is sticking to that age old mantra af-****olan waa dahab?

How does he feel about this government aligning itself with some of the entities and personalities whose criticism he has been very vocal about?

Well, arrintu kolayba waa haduu Alle idmo.

Emperor   

No traps, no traps at all Duke... the young boyz know what they are up to and go for it, they thrive on this kind of situation and march on, don't you know these guyz are suicidal maniacs...

However, this could be a strategic move, let's wait and see how it ends...

Kashafa   

And thus the question that begs to be asked is will Xassan Turki ever make it back alive to his base?

According to my feeds, he most likely will not

9_52.gif

Say: "Can you expect for us (any fate) other than one of two glorious things- (Martyrdom or victory)? But we can expect for you either that Allah will send his punishment from Himself, or by our hands. So wait (expectant); we too will wait with you."

And so little d.h.a.b.o.d.h.i.l.i. f, while you will spend the rest of your life being a parasite of welfare in Seattle, gathering funds from the Tol-ka for the pension of Barre Huuraale, Xasan-al-Turki and his brothers will have showed the world what it means to Live Free and Die Riding.

And when the appointed hour comes, he will look at the Angel of Death straight in the eye and with a gentle smile say: Welcome, friend. I have been long waiting for this moment.

That is, if his death has been written. If not, he will continue advancing the cause of a independent, strong, and clan-free Somalia. Town by Town, City by City, Degmo by Degmo, Gobol by Gobol: All will fall to the surging, conquering Sons of Somalia. And the cries of clannists will fill the airwaves just as we heard you squeal like a stuck pig when Kismaayo fell: "Alayaaaaay, Tolaaay iga soo gaara, get all the "gas and ammunition from Gedo", the barbaric terorrists are on the march. Nothing can stand in their way. Toolaaaaay Ba'aaaay Hoogaaay"

Xasan Turki will live with honour, and when his time comes, die with dignity. A dignity befitting a man who fought for Laa ilaaha ilaa Allah his entire life and never flinched or swayed from that cause.

Duke, if you ever encounter those "powers that be" that aa igu caabsiinaysid, fariin iga gaarsii, you tell them: Dhulkayagu Hooyo isu kaaya keena. Gather all off your men and all of your horses and then meet us in the Motherland. Let us see who gets to determine the direction Somalia takes in the 21st century.

Ponder on this: What will they do that 50,000 Ethiopian troops couldn't ? What will they do that they already haven't tried ? Sanctions ? Airstrikes ? Been there, done that. Wax kale ma haysaa ?

So, abti, I appreciate your concern, but don't forget that you're talking to men who fear no man but God, even as they march into the valley of death.

Gabbal   

If you have become this emotional as a result of my little feed, I shudder to think how you will fare when and if it actually comes true.

Kashafa   

^^ Fair enough, I get emotional when my religion, my people, and my country are under attack. Honour, after all, is a emotion.

while you get emotional when Adeer Hiiraale is a)kicked to the curb by Ina Yay(ouch, this one has gotta hurt) b)is chased out of Kismaayo by Al-Shabaab c) is rejected by the Ethiopians after going to them for help d) gives an interview to BBC Somali complaining about how Al-Shabaab confiscated some bililiqo farm equipment that he gave as a 'gift' to his mother, during his heyday as Warlord of Kismaayo.

Fair enough ?

Ms DD   

The situation is not as clear cut as you may think Kashafa. The signs of end of times..pay attention to those.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "By Him in whose control is my life, this world will not come to an end until that time does not pass in which the murderer will not even bother as to why he had murdered a certain person and neither will the victim know as to why he is being murdered. It was asked as to why such a situation would occur? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied: "On account of general anarchy" (Bloodshed). Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) further said:"The killer and the killed (of that time) will be in Hell".

People will stoop to such bestial levels and engage in such horrific anarchy and general bloodshed that they will have no value of life any longer and each will be bent on murdering his fellow human at the first available opportunity.

Abu Musa (RA.) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: That time will also come upon my Ummah when knowledge will be lifted up from them and there will be an abundance of "Harj". When asked to elaborate on "Harj", Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) explained, "an abundance of bloodshed and plunder". (Tirmidhi)

Gabbal   

Kashafa-

You are barking at everyplace and at nowhere at once awoowe. It is very unbecoming.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Duly noted, abti. This thing called multi-tasking is a gift.

I would call it by other names but this is beside the point.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

9_52.gif

Most people are just scared of telling the truth but wallahi that is the epitome of iimaan and tawakul alla allah. Keep up the good work brother.

Emperor   

Gabbal, Kashafa maxaad karabtaa, the young man although wrong has admirable qualities, he's rooting for his Alshabaab, and the taugh no compromise, no nonesense leaders of Turki and Aweeys, he's no hypocrite like many of the clanish or peacenick folks that support the like of Shariih and Cumar Xaashi... they came with peaceful caravan and then started shelling heavily civilian populated areas of Mogadishu, they wanted Ethiopia out, they have hailed and used the young Alshabaab before and called them brave Mujahideen, but now they want Ethiopia back to save their behind and call Alshabaab a terror group dominated and led by foreign terrorists....

What is that if not hypocracy at its best, at least Kashafa and his leaders Turki/Aways tell as it is....