Xaaji Xunjuf

ismail Ahmed CEO of World remit lashes out against the fake goverment in Mogadishu who abused their power

If true, si fiican ayaa la yeelay eeyga rabo maalkiisa Soomaaliya ku kala gooyo. Never, ever used his services.

Plus business as usual is over. Any air flight coming from Xabashiland waa in la xanibaa inta laga soo xaqiijinaayo.

Its a paper government who very sneaky tried to control the airspace  when they fell back on the initial agreeement, they signed with SL back in 2014, remove this airspace things. they are toothless. And u know that to u your self che have supported alshabaab and not the fake tfg for years unless u believe now they are in a better position but that is still not the case shabaab is still in power in many places in the south though.  Good though that today the patient in question is happy and being treated in addis ababa the bunker again failed to kill another Somalilander 

Just now, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

If true, si fiican ayaa la yeelay eeyga rabo maalkiisa Soomaaliya ku kala gooyo. Never, ever used his services.

i dont think he knows u exist  he is already a self made Millionair . how is it good if they  tried to stop his brother being treated who had  a stroke in hargeisa and was to be flown to Addis ababa for treatment. how is this any good and what good does it do for the so called bunker government. I mean u can oppose Somaliland quest for statehood. Thats about it why on earth would u want to stop a SL citiizen u claim to repre its fine but if u want unity the people of Somaliland this is not the way to create this some times i dont think they koonfurians actually want unity with Somaliland they just want to deraill SL and claim SL from a distance and eat the aid moneysent from having a medical treatment in Ethiopia  its astonishing really 

Why is he risking his business? he should shut up and be quiet like Dabahshil, 

I don't understand, this idiot does not get national important of securing the borders, or why Somali Gov would do this.

Those big business in Mogadishu already screw him up by blocking his services from Somali telcos, and he kept crying Somalia is not his core business 

You dont get it he doesnt make money from  Koonfurians or from Somaliland people in latin America australia indoenesia south east asia they bring and use his  company . Dahabshill has assets in the Horn all over the Horn .-   Ahmed  is a true Somaliland nationalist  he is the next big thing 

what u mean by  securing the borders 

Tallaabo   

WorldRemit is no longer his company as it is now owned by other foreign shareholders. Its business is also largely concentrated outside of the Horn of Africa. However, if this interference with the air ambulance is true, this kind of antics by Mogadishu will surely complicate the already deteriorated relationship between the two governments.

Illyria   

Is it true this was a medical emergence? Or was he hiding something?
If true, then you kids of the Kacaanist school are f@cked, tainted, and corrupt at the core. As much as I despise secessionists and their progenitors, I despise tyrants and their fan boys 100 times more.

Ambulance or not, the plane simply did not have pre-permission, all it required was permission, and they would have be assigned flight path,  that is all

Meesha la jiifiyana banaan ma jirto, Somalia has right to protect its airspace, like any other country

what is this nonsense we took patient to Jigjga,?not like there are other options too,  Ethiopian airline, first class? there are daily flights from Hargeisa

This smells like misinformation, 

Illyria   

Should not human life always take precedence over procedure and protocol? The principle is: err on the side of caution where human life is at danger. Suppose this: would you have said the same had it been a member of your beloved family, who, Allah forbid, had a stroke with blood bumping to their brain?

As despicable as most secessionists are, they are still Somalis with rights, are they not? You sound like a bloody shill with your brain particles removed in a badly performed craniotomy surgery in a dark alley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Ambulance or not, the plane simply did not have pre-permission, all it required was permission, and they would have be assigned flight path,  that is all

Meesha la jiifiyana banaan ma jirto, Somalia has right to protect its airspace, like any other country

what is this nonsense we took patient to Jigjga,?not like there are other options too,  Ethiopian airline, first class? there are daily flights from Hargeisa

This smells like misinformation, 

according to the bunker they never stopped anything  so they were lying  this is not a game ur playing with people lives   a patient need an ambulance with special need , qof sidaas ah diyaarad normal ah lama raacin karo 

Illyria   
7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

ILLYRIA  mar mar caqli fiican baad ku hadhasha

O' dear, the worse possible calamity that could befall a gentleman is a back-hand compliment from a die-hard secessionist like you. My street cred is shot now! Must get back to the heavy bag.

giphy.gif

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1