Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali PM flies to New York.

R/Wasaare Cali Geedi & Wafdi uu Hogaaminayo Oo U Duulay Mareykanka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muqdisho(Calanka.com) 20-Jun-2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wafdi uu hogaaminayo ra`iisal wasaaraha Somaliya mudane Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa waxa ey u anbabexeen dalka Mareykanka iyagoo maanta ka duulay garoonka caalamiga ee Aadan Cade International Airport.

Wafdigan ayaa la sheegay in ey ku wajahan yihiin magaalada New-York halkaasoo uu ka dhacayo shir ay isugu imaanayaan madaxda wadamada caalamka kaasoo lagu wado in uu ka dhoco xarunta Qaramada Midoobay ee magaalad New-York.

Wafdiga prof. Geedi ayaa waxaa lagu wadaa in ey beesha caalamka usoo bandhigaan qorshaha dowladda federalka iyo xaaladda uu dalka imika marayo.

Sagootinta wafdiga ra`iisal wasaaraha ayaa waxaa ka qeyb qaatay masuuliyiin ka tirsan dowladda federalka.

Calanka.com: - Isha wararka xaqiiqda

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

halkaasoo uu ka dhacayo shir ay isugu imaanayaan madaxda wadamada caalamka

Is Geedi head of State, why is he attending this meeting instead of Yeey?

Juje   

I did not ask you whether he can represent or not, Geedi's status in this defunct TFG is well known. What I asked you was is he there instead of Yeey, after all this is a Heads of States meeting.

Could it be that Geedi is actually head of this defunct TFG?

The TFG which is the executive branch of the TFI is following a semi-presidential system in which the President is the head of state and the Prime minister is head of government meaning both are active participants in day-to-day activities.

It differs from a parliamentary republic in that it has an elected president who is more than a purely ceremonial figurehead and differs from the presidential system in that the cabinet, although named by the president, is responsible to the legislature, which may force the cabinet to resign.

Globally, power-sharing between the President and the Prime minister in semi-presidential governments can vary greatly. In the case of the TFG, the government is headed by the President and the cabinet by the Prime minister (through whom reporting goes to the President). Hence, the term madaxda wadamada caalamka

is applicable on both Gedi and A/Y.

Further studies on basic political/governmental systems and the nature of the Security Council is recommended.

Juje   

"Far iyo meel bugta aya is og" or something like that - all I asked for was why is Geedi going to a meeting of 'heads of state' in replacement of Yeey? I did not ask for the set up of TFG.

Duke sxb whether Mohamed Dhere is a PM or head of Banadir he is part of TFG, and to me he is non-existant and irrelevant. It is you who should be worrying about him.. :D

Or are you already worrying about him?So tell me , how come Yeey did not go to the 'heads of state' meeting?

Juje   

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

Ama waa badawnimo.

Ama waa curyaannimo xagga garadka ah.

Midkey eheedba, waa xaalad adag runtii.

Wa midka labaad, dawana malaha

waxaa intaas u dheer xaqiiqda o laga indhasabo

mararka qaarkodna ma haleeli karan in ay ka jawabaan su'alaha lawarsado

waxay ku washaan wax aan mesha ool iyo qardajex

Abwaan   

I wonder inta qof oo Maraykan inay u dhoofto rabtey ee uu Geeddi sii xambaaray inta lacag ka qaatay?

Originally posted by Abwaan:

I wonder inta qof oo Maraykan inay u dhoofto rabtey ee uu Geeddi sii xambaaray inta lacag ka qaatay?

lool @ Abwaan you damn right sxb. I personally know 2 relatives of mine hitched a lift to Bruxless by Geedi's aids -he is the one getting the money though!-. According the papers, they were "member" of PM delegates and were dropped off there costing them huge sum of money to come to europe. All of the TFGs including Yeey are human traffickers leaving behind scores of new Qaxootis in the west.

Juje   

They have still not answered my question, why is the 'muqalaas' going instead of Yeey? I dare them to answer this question, cause they cant, and it will haunt them in the very near future.

Originally posted by Juje:

all I asked for was why is Geedi going to a meeting of 'heads of state' in replacement of Yeey?

1. Both heads of government and heads of states can attend the meetings before the Security Council and since Geedi has one of those titles, your theory of "replacement" is wrong.

2. Translation of "madaxda wadamada caalamka" can be both head of government and head of state.

Now I would like you to take on the following:

Define a defunct organization