Xaaji Xunjuf

Kenyas President William Ruto says Somalia does not have a government

5 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

I swear some (majority are good Somalis) northerners are originally assimilated Oromo.  

Whatever our political differences I can never bring myself to stoop so effing low! Never! 

BTW, the Oromo thing isn't 'dacaayad'. Check out 'The Galla in Northern Somaliland '. It's an eye opener.  How can a Somali dare to do away with Somalinimo and bendd over backwards for Habashi? This text will shine a light.  

is that supposed to be an insult  but u perfectly fine with Ethiopians lording you  around in most regions in Southern Somalia 

And then you have the audacity to call the Noble Northern  men  being Gallas. Cajiib . reer Somaliand never had any sort of gallas. the Galla were in the south especially in a place called Jubooyinta the orma people who were ancient galles were assimilated into Somali clans down south. in SL no such thing has ever happend.

byt he way this article  never mentioned any sort of gallas being in Somaliland it mentions that the Gallas were in Somalia proper particuarly in the south never in Somaliland and the  Somalis from the north  invaded Juboooyinka to kick out the gallas from there. But there were never ever any sort of gallas in Somaliland it doesnt mention that at all. So ur Lying

THE GALLA IN NORTHERN SOMALILAND on JSTOR

A little piece of history. The French wouldn't engage Somalis If Somalia decided to take over Djibouti.

It's amazing how far we have fallen