Xaaji Xunjuf

Kenyas President William Ruto says Somalia does not have a government

Welk I haven’t seen this video before ever how did I miss it.  But what Janie opinion. About this.  Did the Somalia government speak of this or even respond to ruto 

Illyria   
9 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Welk I haven’t seen this video before ever how did I miss it.  But what Janie opinion. About this.  Did the Somalia government speak of this or even respond to ruto 

I realise comprehension is a challenge for many, and English is not your 1st or 2nd tongue, but were you able to grasp the nub of his question?

Illyria   

I would rather have a single genuine Somali in all Somali territories any day of the week than thousands of marqaan-conceived, kukuyo-adoring, bile-spewing, lice-drenched, brown-teethed, ill-formed drawl, departed secessionists, who would hawk their dear mothers in a flash for the coveted ictiraaf!

more out cry i didnt ask for ur wishes  come back to mother earth Kenya which is a neighbor all  u lot visit live chill invest in violating ur country in such a way and all u have to say is secessionist u did it hahaa

Illyria   

O' poor sod, I bet you were not told: Somalis own Nairobi business district, and are set to take over its property market very soon. Mombasa and Malindi are next. You on the other hand will be isolated in the triangle. Talk about cries!

Yes and they hate ur guts   and u invest ur money into their lands  and they willl tell u , you will once leave that land and go back to ur wartorn Somalia , all the assets there will remain in the hands of the bantus   pretty smart move

Illyria   

We own a whole region "NFD", and are here to take it and more along with it. So, we are not going anywhere. Get used to it.

Illyria   

Time for you to find another hobby other than trolling genuine Somalis going about their business.

--------------------------------------
Our Somali brothers are buying the whole of Parklands. They buy a piece of land plus whatever is there in cash, in dollars, then within 5 months, a 10+ storey building is up, within a year, it is full of fellow Somalis & families! Starts immediately you branch into Forest Road.
https://twitter.com/jumaf3/status/1754078283090518519?s=20

I swear some (majority are good Somalis) northerners are originally assimilated Oromo.  

Whatever our political differences I can never bring myself to stoop so effing low! Never! 

BTW, the Oromo thing isn't 'dacaayad'. Check out 'The Galla in Northern Somaliland '. It's an eye opener.  How can a Somali dare to do away with Somalinimo and bendd over backwards for Habashi? This text will shine a light.  

4 hours ago, Illyria said:

Time for you to find another hobby other than trolling genuine Somalis going about their business.

--------------------------------------
Our Somali brothers are buying the whole of Parklands. They buy a piece of land plus whatever is there in cash, in dollars, then within 5 months, a 10+ storey building is up, within a year, it is full of fellow Somalis & families! Starts immediately you branch into Forest Road.
https://twitter.com/jumaf3/status/1754078283090518519?s=20

Parklands Hindida ayaa dhufeys adag ugu jiray. Iyagaa ku badnaa meeshaas. Westlands iyo meelaha kale loogu tagay, laakiin Parklands aad ugu badanyihiin.

Soomaalida xaafadihii exclusive ahaan jiray ee Kileleshwa iyo Karen ayeeba joogaan.

Illyria   

Someone commented in the tweet Somalis are replacing Indians in neighbourhoods in Nairobi. I am not very familiar with Kenya, but I am hearing Somalis are making commendable strides in the business sector, and are replacing Indians at a fast pace! One of my classmates at Uni in East Anglia, whose family had businesses in Nairobi, said as much, and they have since relocated back to India. His parents lament how good life was in Kenya, and how terrible Bangalore is.