Nephissa

It's so Complicated

Originally posted by Aux:

Zephyrine:
Shah ain't a bribe, stop being cheap.
:D

Alright then, shaah it is. smile.gif

Afro

And for the Record,The woman Makes horrible Tea[Whoever adds Mint on SHaah?].Helloo!!!

For the record, you have no idea what you're talking about! I make excellent tea. EXCELLENT, I tell you. And it's not mint, it's dhaga-yare. Eejit. :mad:

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

For the record, you have no idea what you're talking about! I make excellent tea. EXCELLENT, I tell you. And it's not mint, it's dhaga-yare. Eejit. :mad:

I heard Dhega Yare reduces sperm count...Bal meel ay ka fekerayso arka!!!... Walee shaah aa leedahay ma cabo!!! :D

Cheers

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Coofleh:

quote:I tend to second guess myself when I want to let the guy I'm into know how I feel about him. I am always too terrified to tell him that I like him for fear of scaring him awayand then he loses interest because he thinks I'm not interested. :confused: Where's the line?

Guys are smart enough to pick up on signs that you like them. But if you
think
you like him and don't show it, he
will
lose interest. Look, men are a little prehistoric. As Zephyrine repeatedly tells us in her signature, it is often simple things that make a man happy. A naked woman, chicken wings and football. So buy a lot of chicken wings, support his psychotic obession with the NFL and make him believe that one day (shortly before hell freezes over), he'll get to see you naked. Bada bim bada bum!
Heh, thats how it gets done in the Bada Bing club yea? Tell me this, will serving bufallo wings naked have him on his knees, begging me to allow him to kiss my feet?

Castro   

Heh, thats how it gets done in the Bada Bing club yea? Tell me this, will serving bufallo wings naked have him on his knees, begging me to allow him to kiss my feet?

You have my word!

Xafsa   

chicken wings? are we talking about somali men here? I thought with y´all it was all about the hilib ari and bariis....

^^ Xafsa, chicken, hilib, rabbit...I don't think it matters as long as it was alive at some point. Carnivores.

Originally posted by
Legend of Zu
:

I heard Dhega Yare reduces sperm count...Bal meel ay ka fekerayso arka!!!... Walee shaah aa leedahay ma cabo!!!
:D

Zu, you're far too clever for your own good. :D

Originally posted by
Nafisa
:

Hon, you're not alone! My memory has not been doing me justice these days either. For some odd reason I seem to be forgetting my car keys and purse everywhere I go nowadays, bal taa adu eeg...ilaahow inoo gargaar

Amiin. :cool:

Posted by Zeph

I stood in the queue at Ikea yesterday, and when it was my turn handed over my
CreditCard
and as I proceeded to type in my
pin

LooL..Now THAT is bizarre

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have my word!

Damn Skippy!

Haddad   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

NOW, How in the world are we suppoused to find one?

Through arrangement. Let someone who has been there done that guide you. You want to learn how to drive a car? Ok; would you rather someone who knows how-to teach you, or try to learn it by yourself (personal how-to)? If the latter, you might learn after many hurdles, including physical injuries, and with luck escape a fatal collision. After succeeding, would you recommend your personal how-to to your relatives & friends? No. A student learns from a teacher. There are many in your family who can wisely guide you. If someone is smart, that someone would seek such a guide.

Castro   

Ok; would you rather someone who knows how-to teach you, or try to learn it by yourself (personal how-to)?

Haddad, I'm not sure your analogy is appropriate here. Try again!

Haddad   

Originally posted by Ofleh:

I'm not sure your analogy is appropriate here.

One person here could find it appropriate. How about you?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

, chicken, hilib, rabbit...I don't think it matters as long as it was alive at some point. Carnivores.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Too true! Only 2 things matter:As long as it is not still alive,and as long as it's not pork

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Coofleh:

quote:Heh, thats how it gets done in the Bada Bing club yea? Tell me this, will serving bufallo wings naked have him on his knees, begging me to allow him to kiss my feet?

You have my word!
That alone shows me some men's IQ is probably lower than my bust measurements.

Haddad: Nothing irritates me more then a family member fixing me up.

PS. Perhaps I'm not so smart to seek their guidance icon_razz.gif