Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

how long it takes to say your husband I love you?

Batuulo   

I just curiouse..I was listining muhadara, the sheikh said, when woman got angry it's easy to say I hate you, Ifur, i don't wana see you etc,. but when sh's happy she won't able to say I love you, it takes more than 4 weeks to say I love you to her husband ;) , I wonder why is that can be possible? are you guys bleive that? what's your oppinion.? :confused:

biG mOm   

asalaama calaykum wa rahmtullahi wa barakaatu

Good Question. Batuulo, yeah realy It's easy to say i fur, but it's hard to say I love you, first Express your self, to me It's easy to say I love you to my husband smile.gif , when he make me angry I won't be fight I just make my self happy ;) I ignore my temper,

ProudSista: maybe it's not only for to be married smile.gif If you have an experiance feel free to share with us, :cool:

wasalama calaykum

Batuulo   

hmm .. The Clown .. nice to meet you :D

Proudsista: no sis you can answer if you know , Big mom okey, i'll try my best// I heard always my mom said-- waa aduunyo gadoon, gabar dhaheysa date baan leeyahay :eek: , naagahan mexey xishoodki ka tageen!, oo goormaan nimankeena ka sheekeysan jirnay..Indho adag arooskeedey ka boodaa baan maqli jiray.etc.. that means they never said I Love you each other :D .but they were using I love you without saying A Word :rolleyes: . but now is diffrent .. ;)

underdog   

Is it necessary to hear the words???

you can tell how your wife feels about you without her saying "I love you"

Treat her well and she'll return the favour..."I Love You" is for people with low self esteem that need to be reassured ever few mins.

Thats just my opinion..I could be wrong

Abdinuur   

Very good question!

I guess it's easier to say ifur than i love you when you're a women...or anyone in general. I guess people generally focus on the negative aspects of their relationships.

Some people dont usually express their love for one another in front of their kids or in public, they rather do it in private or in their "bedroom"...

Ifur aa?....i dont know about this...but if my woman requests or says ifur...i be like okay...what was that line somali men use...when they're divorcing their wives?

Wait I am counting how much time it takes to say I luv u ….7 seconds..i hope I give an answer loooooool.

Regards

Where is my Quote…Coming Soon