Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somaliland detains Belgian immigration officials

^^Hallow Whats up you all Somalilanders, Whats wrong with being called or mistaken by Somalia or Somalis in general...

I'm with you on the point that this men arrived the Airport with no documents and therefore entered the country, Yes they should be jailed and taken to prison and not only should this happen in Somaliland but anywhere in Somalia.

On the other hand I presumme or as evedents suggest in the story that thes men were taken to prison not because they had broken the rules but they mistakenly or rather adamantly suggested that this (SL) was part of Somalia, and here rings the bell and that was the disasterous mistake, mixing up SL and Somalia and as to why imprisoned.

Whats wrong with SL authorities subjecting someone to imprisonment just because he said you are part of Somalia which makes sense logically, and why hate Somalia this much to a point where someone gets himself a oneway ticket to the Gaalshiraha if he/she utters such words.. Matters beyond my borders of comprehention

Very funny, it's similar in UK they say Its a big mistake to call an Irish or Scotish person that he/she is English, you can earn yourself a big slap or a grim face the least... I can understand the hate for the English amongst these other pple because of their long colony rule.

Whats wrong with the skinies? remians to be mystery