Che -Guevara

We will take the water by force: Oromo Woman

7 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL

I was just mentioning shalay inuu aad ugu aamusanyahay arrintaan. This dude is a secessionist la soo dirsaday.

Even Cali Yare ka hadlaaye maanta inuu iscaddeeyo. I guess he saw Cali Yare's post, markaas waxaan soo qoray 

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

You are so bloody brain dead, you can not even read a simple sentence. Could you do us all a favour, and f@ck off back to the secessionist underground you have been squatting since Gooja Cadde, you uncouth arse.

Widaay, Xunjuf of old haddaa arki lahayd wuxuu qori jiray...

Hadda wuuba soo dibcay oo qof waxaabo macquul ah qoro waaye. I guess that has to eo wirh what happened in Sool.

Secessionists are very emotional qiiro badan, marka kool koolis jecelyihiin ee if it helps keeping our seas and land in tight, u kool kooli, glove treatment and all. Some are all too extremists and hopelessly gone, I know - kuwaas ka samir waaye laakiin kuwa xoogahoo dibicsan ha sii fogeyn.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

To be fair, our friend, Xaaji, is still recovering from a traumatic event. I doubt he wants his people to live in Oromo-led Ethiopia.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Illyria   
5 hours ago, Illyria said:

When the sovereignty and survival of the Somali people, irrespective of the region, is at stake, the Somali cause takes priority. For once in your sodding existence, leave the colonial legacy and borders to aside, and think as a legitimate son of Somali.  Are you able to compartmentalise? I do not give a toss about local polities or politicking. Are you able to do that?

This was what I wrote, and I was not even thinking or talking about SL, but the Somali peninsula. Do you know the difference?

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

As long as  u keep calling Somaliland a country of Millions of people a colonial legacy ur far from the truth. As if Somalia isnt a colonial creation who do u think made borders between Somalia and kenya and Somalia and Ethiopia. Do u think siyad barre made them or xaawo taako made them.

I have got no patience for irrational twats.

Illyria   
29 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Widaay, Xunjuf of old haddaa arki lahayd wuxuu qori jiray...

Hadda wuuba soo dibcay oo qof waxaabo macquul ah qoro waaye. I guess that has to eo wirh what happened in Sool.

Secessionists are very emotional qiiro badan, marka kool koolis jecelyihiin ee if it helps keeping our seas and land in tight, u kool kooli, glove treatment and all. Some are all too extremists and hopelessly gone, I know - kuwaas ka samir waaye laakiin kuwa xoogahoo dibicsan ha sii fogeyn.

Do you really think he is one of the 'kuwa xoogahoo dibicsan'?

20 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I doubt he wants his people to live in Oromo-led Ethiopia.

His deeds speak otherwise, and is a threat to all Somalis. Stop entertaining and encouraging him!

@Game Changer is more rational than him.

illyria odayashaan  Che and MMA and arafaat i know them for decades we agree with allot of things and some times we dissagree and there is nothing wrong with that it is healthy to dissagree really .

How ever if u care for the Somali peninsula  as u claim there is no need to antagonize  an entire region of this  same Somali peninsula. Just because u dont agree with some of their politics of this republic or maybe dislike their Clan could also be true. Because ur last statement said that u want to talk about the interest of the Somali peninsula which is fine and then u said u dont care for borders and the colonial legacy.  That last sentence didnt sit well.

All u had to say was i care for the Somali peninsula from Djibouti to Garisa. Instead of mentioning borders and colonial legacy 

Ileen anagu ingriis iyo fransiis iyo talyaani ma nihin eh.

Now admit ur comment was out of place and we can move on

Illyria   
12 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

illyria odayashaan  Che and MMA and arafaat i know them for decades we agree with allot of things and some times we dissagree and there is nothing wrong with that it is healthy to dissagree really .

How ever if u care for the Somali peninsula  as u claim there is no need to antagonize  an entire region of this  same Somali peninsula. Just because u dont agree with some of their politics of this republic or maybe dislike their Clan could also be true. Because ur last statement said that u want to talk about the interest of the Somali peninsula which is fine and then u said u dont care for borders and the colonial legacy.  That last sentence didnt sit well.

All u had to say was i care for the Somali peninsula from Djibouti to Garisa. Instead of mentioning borders and colonial legacy 

Ileen anagu ingriis iyo fransiis iyo talyaani ma nihin eh.

Now admit ur comment was out of place and we can move on

Please go away. I do not recognise colonial borders and/or division of Somali lands, that is the point you seem to be struggling with. Borders had only been created to weaken, divide and rule. Somali history had not started with the arrival of European vagabonds. You seem to embrace that. I detest Europeans and their legacy, and abhor even more anyone who promotes it.

Where all else fails, resort to the age old gambit 'you do not like my clan', as if I care about any clan.

• That is really sad! 1

Xaaji,

I fundamentally disagree with secession. That does not mean I have animosity toward reer Sland, to be specific, beesha dhexe. The only reason I would even mention colonial borders is that that's the basis of Sland's argument for independence. I don't agree with colonial borders whether it is on the land stolen from us or the ones drawn across the independent Somali territories.

Furthermore, this attempt by Ethiopia to gain access (ownership) is an existential threat to all Somalis. To believe otherwise is akin to deluding yourself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Xaaji,

I fundamentally disagree with secession. That does not mean I have animosity toward reer Sland, to be specific, beesha dhexe. The only reason I would even mention colonial borders is that that's the basis of Sland's argument for independence. I don't agree with colonial borders whether it is on the land stolen from us or the ones drawn across the independent Somali territories.

Furthermore, this attempt by Ethiopia to gain access (ownership) is existential to all Somalis.

Yes maybe  ur not ,u can dissagree with Somaliland independence and that is fine and u can also oppose colonial bounderies.  But i hate the Hypocracy of Some Somalis who say they oppose Somaliland based on Clan  and colonial bounderies .And then call the  Somalis in NFD and Somali galbeed Ethiopians Kenyans respectfully. I mean you have to be consistent in here. Manay ahayn. And whole hearlty support the Bounderies between Ethiopia and Somalia and Somalia and Kenya.

But opppose Somaliland bounderies , Because it doesnt fit them well in their clan psycie  . Or they just want to undermine Somaliland .

I have heard So many times that Koonfurians use the Colonial argument against Somaliland , with a stick laakin qabyalaad iyo qudhun ba ku hoos jira. Its not sincere. I have  absolutely  nothing against genuine  Somaliweynist. 

Who believe that our destiny is intertwined. Absolutly  not dadkaas waaan so dhaweyaa anigu. Me my self believe in such a concept Maybe through different agreeements maybe it can be achieved, but not in our life but maybe in the life time of my grand childeren inshallah.

I equally oppose the colonial borders on the Ethiopian and Kenya side. We fought wars to undo that. Unfortunately, we were not successful. And I will welcome anything that will help us to get our lands back.

• Like 1

Illyria   
41 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Yes maybe  ur not ,u can dissagree with Somaliland independence and that is fine and u can also oppose colonial bounderies.  But i hate the Hypocracy of Some Somalis who say they oppose Somaliland based on Clan  and colonial bounderies .And then call the  Somalis in NFD and Somali galbeed Ethiopians Kenyans respectfully. I mean you have to be consistent in here. Manay ahayn. And whole hearlty support the Bounderies between Ethiopia and Somalia and Somalia and Kenya.

But opppose Somaliland bounderies , Because it doesnt fit them well in their clan psycie  . Or they just want to undermine Somaliland .

I have heard So many times that Koonfurians use the Colonial argument against Somaliland , with a stick laakin qabyalaad iyo qudhun ba ku hoos jira. Its not sincere. I have  absolutely  nothing against genuine  Somaliweynist. 

Who believe that our destiny is intertwined. Absolutly  not dadkaas waaan so dhaweyaa anigu. Me my self believe in such a concept Maybe through different agreeements maybe it can be achieved, but not in our life but maybe in the life time of my grand childeren inshallah.

You really are a sick puppy. Let me say it one final time in the hope it may sink in your thick skull: Somalis in Somali Galbeed and NFD are under colony to this date. Their liberty is a MUST, and the only way to realise that is by keeping the rest of Somali lands together, and not further divide them up, which is what you advocate for, and all on the grounds of colonial legacy.

Now, go and find a dungeon to hide whilst we have mature conversation about how best defend the nation, the free Somali territories, from marauding Habasha, who are hell-bent on having it under their occupation. The last things we want is waste energy on your twisted, secessionist mind.

Now thats much better how , how do you defend Somalia from Ethiopia well first  remove the Ethiopian ambassador and second remove their troops. Once u do that  its ironic that u protest in Mogadishu against the MOU and Ethiopia . While Ethiopian troops freely  roam inside Somalia. Mise xabashida somaliya jooga kheyr bey mala waddan according to walanweyn logic.

ma ana walaan mise cadan balaga heesaya. Caqligu wa inu shaqeyo. Caqliguna wa yara  foorara .  Wa anigo oo gurigayga fadhiya oo nin kale gurigayga so dego. Oo aan ku yidha ka bax meesha. oo u yidha reerkaygi baban wadda wakuwaan reerkeygi . How does that work.

14 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Now thats much better how , how do you defend Somalia from Ethiopia well first  remove the Ethiopian ambassador and second remove their troops. Once u do that  its ironic that u protest in Mogadishu against the MOU and Ethiopia . While Ethiopian troops freely  roam inside Somalia. Mise xabashida somaliya jooga kheyr bey mala waddan according to walanweyn logic.

ma ana walaan mise cadan balaga heesaya. Caqligu wa inu shaqeyo. Caqliguna wa yara  foorara .  Wa anigo oo gurigayga fadhiya oo nin kale gurigayga so dego. Oo aan ku yidha ka bax meesha. oo u yidha reerkaygi baban wadda wakuwaan reerkeygi . How does that work.

Every Southerner is wondering why the ambassador was kicked out, airspace closed, and contingency plans made for replacing Ethiopian troops. That's why people are suspicious of HSM, and why some think he knew about this deal.

There were rumours some one said in jabuuti  ,that  Hassan said that he knew biixi  was headed to addis. But inu ku yidhi waxba ha sexeexin ,hahaaha.

I dont know what to believe

Illyria   

One small step at a time till gradually the nation is strong enough to assert itself regionally. We are at the lowest point in our history, and shall need to trot slowly to rise up from the ashes.

We are in no position to do much except advocate, lobby through organisations like the Arab League, and through legal pressure to slow Habasha's grand plan down till we could challenge them.

• Like 2