Sign in to follow this  
Hani

Woman Should Demand Respect

^^ That makes sense, I suppose.

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Girl, C'mon now...sometimes you gotta demand respect from thick-headed "folks" , na'mean.

Yeah, I kno. An up-hill struggle, if ever there was one...

Ignorance is a bliss.. meaning it also depends on who you demand respect from. in our days people who are alien to this matter are more than what you could ever imagine.

A7LA-SHU   

Hani i don't know if it worked for ya or anyone else to demand it but for me it is easy my dear. i respect them but most important i respect myself and if they see u respect urself i don't think there is no guy out there will be callin u "anything u don't want him to call ya"

so try dat... try to respect them just the same way u would want them to show u respect.. it goes both way my dear..

peace n 1 luv

Asalaamu'alaykum...

Respect is a give and take matter. If you give it, then you know you'll get it. Simple as that. And another thing you dont demand respect, you need 2 earn it, thats why if you are good to people then they are good to you.

Wasalaam.

How about men demanding their respects from their wifes? In Kismaayo, it use to have been something you never had to demand, it was always given to the husband asagoo xataa weediisan.

Runaway, walaal saa maha. Khalad baad iga fahantay. Soomaalida dhaqankeeda wuxuu yiraadaa, nimanka ayaa GURIGA ka masuul ah, ayagaana ka kaabo ah.

mas'uul waaba fahanay but why kaabo? (waan isguursanay, muusan IGUURSAN) means we both share this household and we both ARE the head of the house hold! there's nothing like he gotta be the head of the family, what would that make me? the breast of the family or the legs of the family?

to be a KAABO as you said you gotta earn that too buddy, you don't get free titles anywhere :D

BOB   

first of all this's something that the realman should feel for everymoment of hes lifetime queens ought to be respected that's mainthing