Sign in to follow this  
Hani

Woman Should Demand Respect

Hani   

Most woman are sucked into a mans charm, and seem to let him get away with things that damage their pride. A woman shouldn't ask for respect she should demand it, and when a man won't meet your demands, he should be history. There are alot of things that can be compromised, but respect for yourself is not one of them. I came across few girls who seem to not care what guys called them! and they were being called indecent words for a woman, yet they did not react in a way where they showed off a sign of disrespect. Is this behavior right? Couse in somany ways I would like to be wrong. A woman should look after her reputation, just because it is important to the mind. I don't know if this matters to most woman, but I would like to be at peace with my mind body and soul. My Somali sister I am not pointing fingers, I am just saying that you should be treated like the african queens we all are, skin deep. Respect for yourselves is a must not an option.

Hibo   

U go girl.tell it like it is:.. Respect is a MUST.....NOT an option!!! like that!!

------------------

"All colors of the heavenly rainbow

can be found through ever nation...

When all these colors are blended,

black become God's greatest creation"

Buubto   

Hani

I agree with u girl yep that's right respect women or hit the door. our grandmothers and mothers let men have their way in long time but now we have to change it & fight 4 our rights.

Salaan...

Libaaxa:

Duqa, magacaa aaba wax isoo xasuusiyey nooh. Ma maqashay hee tan:

"Dooli wadkiis soo galay, shaarbo Makulaal uus ku ciyaraa."

Marka kaaga libaax-sankataabte aaba ka daran nooh. LoL.

Hani:

Nin nin waaye. Naag naag waaye. Dhexdooda aduun aas yaalo. Ilaahey nin uu abuuray marka hore, naagna ninkaas uu ka dhex abuuray. Naag ninkeed way u baahan tahay, nin naagtiis wuu u baahan yahey. Jaceel aa isku keeno. Jini aa isku keeno. Xikmad aa isku keento. Macruufnimo aas isku keento. Munaafiqnimo aas isku keento. Dan aa isku keento. Wax lee isku keeno. Markee isku imadaana, 'xishmad' malaga maarmo. Hadee 'xishmad' jirin, soomaali qoyskooda toban toban sidii ukun camal ma u dhali laheen.

Macsalaama!!

Ur right Jaber.....You give and you get it in return!

MMA........Huuno Maxaad tiri? are you talking in Af'somali or Chines??......lol I've no idea what you just said!! smile.gif can someone Translate this into Somali for me Plz??

Cia

Well u want respect right. Women have many sides to thier personalities. We are different, but when it comes down to men, ladies we must admit we are the same. Now don't even start deny the fact that when a man tries to charm u, u fall for it. Regardless how many times u told yourself, it woun't work and there is no way u'd let him take control. I believe as women we are nurturing, therefore; we are easily munipulated. I do believe though, women have more power than they really are aware off. If a women wants to sleep with a guy for example, she will, but no one can make her do something she doens't want too. Also we are very strong in terms, of business, smart as hell, and always rational, except when we emotional break down. Then we lose the train of thought. I am not hating on women, but seriously ladies, when it comes to men, let's face it we fall for them. Not all of them, just the special ones.....u know Mr. forgivable. Well that's my two cents.

Abdinuur   

That's all? Just respect?...nothing more? wow!

I would of add more and more...to the demand list..but respect?...get out of town man!

But you know..I dont demand respect...it just comes along with love & much, much more..lol...can u dig it?... :D

Lefty   

If a women wants to sleep with a guy for example, she will,

Not all the time!

To the topic: If you deserve respect, you will get it without demanding it!