Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Who is to blame for Somalia

Hibo   

What is the result of blind drivers? No doubt the answer is only a crash to all passengers on board. .

Our Somali nation is on crash because the nation hired their killers they hired a drivers, which do have poor qualification of driving. This is what is happening in Somalia. People are dying while our politicians busy with their tribe, Thinking how to defend your clan if other tribes attack or if we attack those tribes we may gain free land and their properties, ‘tribal gain is made up of crashing others’

In terms of leadership every tribe wants to steal public fund openly, and they were chosen according their experience of cheating ‘the poor nation’ and stealing ‘the public fund’ and record of mess destruction so far we are going to agree such betrayal, the same people same uniform what do we expect future of our generation even at this point words from your mouth may reward, your death.

Every single tribe was provided a position with a lack of knowledge, because they were chosen

According their big tribe not in terms of qualification, if we could appoint the right position to the right people from the tribe we could achieve a progress of agreed government. We know the right people can do the job so the company may star producing. If I lost trust of my people who am I?

“TO GIVE NO TRUST, IS TO GET NO TRUST” U need to give trust to others in order to receive that trust. Who is responsible of our poor people dying suffering every single minute while politicians live luxurious houses and latest cars. All these caused five letters*** TRIBE***.

Dying is better but the worse is that we are loosing our generation’s future everyday addiction, of all kinds such as drug dealing, theft, the green poison, lung killer smoke, drinking, prostitution, AIDS violence training are always at the site, diseases, unemployment, no education and so far all these because of what? TRIBE, ‘Do we real worship TRIBE?’ ‘Did TRIBE become our live style?’

Our peace lover Mohamed (SAW) said a person who calls a tribe or fights for a tribe is not my nation. If you turn away ALLAAH and His Messenger. U turned to opposite of that “Devil “

Why Somalia ten years till now without central agreed Authority because of what? TRIBE

Why are we killing each other and destroying the country and loosing our beautiful generation because of what? TRIBE.

Why are we still not thinking what is the cause of All kinds of problems and progress less in Somalia from 1991-2001 because of what? TRIBE entered the blood and the brain thinking always violence and leadership and money. No TRIBE trusts other TRIBES who is gone come think our problem and solve the problem.

Who is gone switch violence generation to non-violence if we our selves are troublemakers?

0 + 0 = 0 poor Somali! Who do we trust if leaders are running after tribe and money, and our poor nation are poorer + poorest = beggars starvation diseases the worse and most refugee, orphans, and widows of horn of Africa. ‘The cause, the root, is TRIBE’ how everybody’s heart remove this poison (TRIBE)?

if I'm wrong plase tell me who to really blame.

Haashim   

First of all, welcome to our website. i hope you will enjoy this website, INSHAALLAAH.

Secondly I agree with you 100% all what u said, and by the way this is the issue that we have to concentrate most of our time, since we're sufferingas as the result of this 5 word letter, the sheikhs in the Mosque's, all good somali media, all the teachers, all the members of our community should concentrate this issue. because all the other issue are either less or irrelevant to our society,because we're killing each other, is there anything worth than the human life in our religion's term and also in the humanity's terms.

I really become upset when i see our ULUMA's who are busy the madahib differential when our people are killing each other because of this person's father is jaamac and this is faarax and that is cawaale and that is geeddi, who's to blame that my father was faarax or geeddi, was that my choice, has ALLAH subxaanuhu wa tacaala asked me who u wnat to be your father?

what about if my somali fellow asks me which tribe i belong to, which means who is your father and i told that jaamac or faarax is my father and if he find that cawaale is my father kills me and if jaamac is my father let me alone.

what shame! , is there any sin bigger than this sin, one who confronteted ALLAH by why ALLAH has chosen fulaan as your father and kills me.

aren't we read in the Quran when ALLAH will bring the alive burned girl and will ask her: under which sin you've been killed? (WA IDAL MAWUUDATU SUILAT BI AYI DANBIN QUTILAT) her sin was only ...only that ALLAH created her as a girl, is there any doubt that ALLAH will bring in the (yowmal qiyaamah) many somalis who were killed because of their father and will ask them: on which sin you've been killed? and their answer will be because of our fathers.

remember, when the question is asked to the victim it has more deep effect to the suspect than if it asked by the him/herself and remember this is not human being court that u can have advocates, that u can use some skills to escape the crime, it's the court the one who knows even what you're saying to yourself. SO, there's no escape.

why our uluma didn't repeat every JUMA khudba and every muxaadara this fact instead of KHILAAFIL MADAAHIB and insulting each others and even sometimes throwing each other out of the islam, i remember one so-called sheikh who told the mosque prayers one month in advance that he will reply to other sheikhs and his fellowers tried to collect as much people as they can when they gathered he told them that this sheikh is kaafir and his blood is halaal because he said this and that some of u may hear or even see these cassets.... that's our sheikhs business.

Finally i want to tell my fellow SOL as you all know that ALLAH reveals this and all previous ISLAM religions to keep this essntial FIVE objects (DHARUURIYAATUL KHAMSA) if one of this is neglected all muslims should get up and try their best (everone his abbility) to return it's right Place.

some of you who didn't know this fact will surprise because all five were neglected in our country and we're busy to other issues.

before I tell, one should know this is from KITAAB and SUNNAH and IJMACAL MUSLIMIIN at all times. it will be too long if i give the evidence of these but i think it's well known issue.

It's enough to know that each of these five has it's judgemment, according to it's importance.

the essential five are:

1. THE HUMAN LIFE (ANNAFS)

2. THE (ISLAMIC) RELIGION (ADDIIN)

3. THE HUMAN WEALTH (ALMAAL)

4. THE HUMAN DIGNITY (AL CIRDH)

5. THE HUMAN MIND OR INTELLECT (AL CAQL)

MAANAA WAALAN MISE CADANBAA LAGA HEESAYAA

Changed   

brotha blame no one .........cuz all this has been writen in the stars before we were born .....it has been planned by allah subxanahu watacala but our politcian are not the best inda world but u will have to agree with me on this they are smart all they lack is education sad hah.......we as the younger generation need to worry about how to get our country back on track and how to be a nationalist and not worry about who to blame.......... am not condeming ur idea and i dont want u to take me as a hater but that is i think we should be handling the situation we are in ;) .......

peaze

1luv icon_razz.gif

Salam calaykum

first just like to wlcm u to the site aswell saxiib.

Secondly i would just Like echo the princple words of muraad. We have have totally negleted our relationship as muslims brothers and sisters to the point where if someone points out this basic hypocrasy of ours (our claim to be muslim, yet we kill each other based on tribe loyalty) they will not acknowledge it, and try to be little you by saying somethin like 'your too religious'.

I suspect that most nomads in here have there opnion, and am quite sure the majority of which will be different to each others.

What is needed is not to try and resolve the problems that occured in the past coz quite frankly they have already taken their toll i.e. we are displased ppl, without a country, without a govt, without nothin.

what is needed is to stop this continued, blantant and unbelivable stupid destructive instinct off ours to attach ourselves to our tribe or some bankrupt nostalger for the area were our fathers and forefathers originated from in somalia.

We need to move from our Position of ignorance, and by that i dont mean that of articulation or knowledge in the sense of acdemia. Because we have done that and yet were are still divided around tribe issue???

What i mean is the lack of knowledge of islam, because it is so evident from the actions of the warloads backhome, and unfortunately and sadly in some of those who are fortunate enough to have escaped the carnage back home.

I myself firmly belive, that the vast majority of the problem with somalia derives from our hypocracy and total neglet of duties as muslims. And untill we start to behave as muslim and treat each others as brothers and sisters (the most basic of requirments) we will never reslove our problems back home.

Infact the current climate of 'am a somalilander, am from puntland, am from somalia' is very depressing, if anything it just shows that we continue in our ignorance and in this ignorance we will continue to suffer back home, and all over the world. we were once leaves resting apone a branch off a great tree. Now we are spread out like leaves that have fallen from a tree.

May allah have mercy on us, and continue to guide us from this ignornace that has so darkend our heartss.

nuune   

Originally posted by madmc:

Why Somalia ten years till now without central agreed Authority because of what? TRIBE

20 years now!