Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Puntland police officer killed in qardho

Sarkaal Boolis oo lagu dilay Qardho.

November 22, 2009 filed under NEWS IN SOMALI · Comments (0)

Sarkaal Boolis oo lagu dilay Qardho. | read this item Horseed Media

News Desk.

Magaaalada Qardho ee xarunta gobolka Karkaar ayaa goor dhowayd waxaa lagu dilay Alle ha u naxriiste C/casiis Cismaan Faarax oo ku magac dheera ”Afbuur Dhuqub”,kaasi oo kooxo hubeysan ay ku toogteen gudaha magaaladaas.

Taliyaha qeybta Booliska ee gobolka Karkaar Cali Ciise Baab oo Horseed Media ay la xirrirtay ayaa sheegay in Marxuumku geeriyooday ay dileen niman rayid ah isla markaasina u dilkaasi dabajoogo dil ka dhacay degaanka Tuulo Shire ee gobolka Karkaar.

Cali Ciise Baab ayaa sheegay in Ciidanka Boolisku ay garanayaan gacan ku dhiigleyaashi sida ugu dhakhsiyaha badan ay gacanta ugu soo dhigi doonaan.

Meydka Sarkaalka geeriyooday ayaa la geeyey Cisbitaalka Magaalada Qardho ee xarunta gobolka Karkaar,halkaasi oo durbadiiba buux dhaafiyeen dadweyne gaaraya Boqolaal oo ay ku jiraan Ehelada Marxuumkaasi.

Waa Sarkaalki labaad ee ka tirsan Ciidamada Puntland oo todobaadyadi ugu dambeeyey lagu dilo magaalada Qardho ee xarunta gobolka Karkaar.

Si kastaba dilalka ayaa waxaa ay qayb ka noqonayaan dilalka tusbaxa Afka laga furay noqday Reer dhowanahaan ka dhacaayay qaar ka mid ah gobolada Puntland.

Horseed Media.

Do you think Mr XX posted this topic because he is so sad and in tears of the killing of the policeman? don't you think he is jumping up and down on his bed somewhere in Burco giggling. comeon JB be more relistic.

Well, i can't say what is in his mind ,,,, but one Muslim died and that is the bottom line.

Just say Allah ha u naxariisto and move on adeer ....

move on to where...hypocracy? if I was you guys I would'v said "naarta Allaha ku fogeeyo", that would've been more honest don't you think. I don't know who are you playing to this PR stunt, as if you cared. the same goes to the other camp.

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

I don't know who are you playing to this PR stunt, as if you cared.

So what is his motive? Clearly you seem know it.

AfricaOwn I thought you were smart guy to know the motive, but I will tell you anyway

'baadida ninbaa kula day dayi daalna kaa darane,oo aan doonayn inaad heshaa daain abidkaaye'

These guys don't give monkeys about the death of a Faqa*sh Puntland policman, and the Puntland wee boys don't give a toss about the death of Qaldaans in Somaliland, that is the crule reality. now tell me are you going to curse the policeman who deid or are you going to join the hypocrats?

These guys don't give monkeys about the death of a Faqa*sh Puntland policman, and the Puntland wee boys don't give a toss about the death of Qaldaans in Somaliland, that is the crule reality. now tell me are you going to curse the policeman who deid or are you going to join the hypocrats?

I agree, so when I give the middle finger to the Somaliwayne talk don't look at me as an insane man.. I hold the belief that they really don't give a f*ck about each other. And those that argue about this are lying.

Ibtisam   

AfricaOwn I thought you were smart guy to know the motive, but I will tell you anyway

'baadida ninbaa kula day dayi daalna kaa darane,oo aan doonayn inaad heshaa daain abidkaaye'

He is just a policeman. A Muslim, Somali policeman- who btw we know nothing about. WHY would anyone say “naarta Allaha ku fogeeyo” Acudbililah. This is really disgusting walahi, how can people sink so low, consumed by so much hate that even Allah ha u naxariisto ba la isku heesta. :eek: