Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Illyria   

More importantly, what services is Yusuf Gaboobe providing to Bixiye with this price tag?

------------------------------

#Somaliland markii ugu horraysay ayaa shakhsi aan xil hayn kana tirsanayn hay'addaha kala duwan ee dawladda miisaaniyadda toos loogu daray magaciisa iyo dhaqaale u gaar ah.

Xildhibaano ka tirsan Golaha Wakiillada oo aan la xidhiidhay ayaa ii sheegay in miisaaniyadii hore magacyo Ururro lagu soo gelin jiray shakhsiyaadkan.

GHxT0DlWAAARGMF?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/Hassangallaydh/status/1764377317789331893?s=20

Interesting fact: @musebiihi allocated more money to an alcoholic who defends him on twitter than renovating the hospitals of #Borama #Burco #Saylac #Saraar and #Hargaisa combined.

GHxeTirXgAAFvsZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/RealSLVoice/status/1764388851890442660?s=20

Yusuuf gaboobe is Well knonw Somaliland veteran as a young teen ager he was a member of the SNM the liberation army of Somaliland in the 1980s.. He indrectly works for the SL government he is also the owner of the haatuf news paper

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

and how do we make up that this is about the MOU  and how can any on verify this i cant believe in hodan what she says as she is a well known Somaliland hater and a proud Siyaad Barre Supporter remnant. not that credible really . I think this is an old video an unrelated to the MOU AT ALL

Arafaat   
15 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

and how do we make up that this is about the MOU  and how can any on verify this i cant believe in hodan what she says as she is a well known Somaliland hater and a proud Siyaad Barre Supporter remnant. not that credible really . I think this is an old video an unrelated to the MOU AT ALL

Xaaji, focus on the news, Is it true that MP Mahamed Khadar is beaten up and arrested by your the regime. 

13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Ethiopian military delegation arrives in Somaliland today

goormay ku dhawaaqi aqoonsi , mise waa baqeen?

7 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

goormay ku dhawaaqi aqoonsi , mise waa baqeen?

The deal is not yet finalised there are still talks about the deal the details the finer details qodooba baddan baan wali laga heshiin, so when these talks are finished  the aqoonsi and the exchange for the naval willl happen the same time same day 

but we are not there yet it will take at least a nother 2 or 3 months untill there is  a final agreement atleast that is what i am hearing from my sources

Illyria   
On 3/3/2024 at 5:58 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Yusuuf gaboobe is ,,, He indrectly works for the SL government

Indirectly, eh? Mukhaabarat?

21 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Xaaji, focus on the news, Is it true that MP Mahamed Khadar is beaten up and arrested by your the regime. 

XX: Could you attempt an answer ?

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The deal is not yet finalised there are still talks about the deal the details the finer details qodooba baddan baan wali laga heshiin, so when these talks are finished  the aqoonsi and the exchange for the naval willl happen the same time same day 

but we are not there yet it will take at least a nother 2 or 3 months untill there is  a final agreement atleast that is what i am hearing from my sources

What do your sources thinks about the Naval vs port? Ethiopia says it is a port and a naval base. What do your adeeradaa think?

its naval  base  and the president made it clear they will use berbera  they have a stake in there

they want to build a future port on the territory they want to lease how ever that is not feasble because  ethiopia doesnt have the money to build a  new port