Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Reported by Habtish Gurmu?

In an empty Commons?

It is for the UN to determine.

It is not about SL, but to sabotage:

• Chinese interest to avail the port (Berbera) for our (UK) interest.

Interest:

• Sea routes to ensure safe passage for supply chain is paramount.

image.thumb.png.54df270686fc87e7bec469aa7f86742f.png

the fact of the matter is SL is being discussed  and it is becoming more important by the day the Chinese involvement in east africa. the Arab houthi rebels making the red sea unstable , Somaliland a peaceful nation 

45 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

how hard is this? they will be disconnected from BIG BROTHER? Somalia will not be always this weak, will be major trading and protector,

Xaaji, focus, and with open mind, dig dig on this BAD BAD deal

maahmaahdi GEELA xusuuso, "Laaca aragtaye Laagga ma ogtahay" 

over focusing on recognition, is bad idea

Jabuuti has a border with the Bunker when and where.

xaaji muse cali faruur abwaan on the  Political events of today  but it was said in 1993  in borama

Egypt Ethiopia Somalia   Somaliland  he touches on all of them

7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

xaaji muse cali faruur abwaan on the  Political events of today  but it was said in 1993  in borama

Egypt Ethiopia Somalia   Somaliland  he touches on all of them

Wow, Ethiopia love started long time ago, anti Islam, anti Somali, n Anti Arab

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Turkiga laba bilood dhex fadhiyaa, no body knows sababta and he is only meeting with their wasaarad gaashaandhig now.

Mr. TikTok has been keeping a low profile since beginning of Diseembar. Rumour was he had a hair transplant, but who knows.

Illyria   

I am always taken aback by the age gap between youngins representing Somalia vs other nations.

GF0H-4lXIAAjk9p?format=jpg&name=large

I remember when the most Sr General in Turkiye, I think it was Gen. Akar, visited Xamar to meet with his counterpart, and Odawaa in his 20s showed up to receive him, and Gen. Akar seated himself in the VIP to await his contemporaries only to be told, 'Sir, the kid is the most Sr'. Shock and horror!

genelkurmay-baskani-hulusi-akar-azerbayc

E875A194-6CBD-4F38-80B6-55F52182EB2E_cx0

31 minutes ago, Illyria said:

I am always taken aback by the age gap between youngins representing Somalia vs other nations.

GF0H-4lXIAAjk9p?format=jpg&name=large

I remember when the most Sr General in Turkiye, I think it was Gen. Akar, visited Xamar to meet with his counterpart, and Odawaa in his 20s showed up to receive him, and Gen. Akar seated himself in the VIP to await his contemporaries only to be told, 'Sir, the kid is the most Sr'. Shock and horror!

genelkurmay-baskani-hulusi-akar-azerbayc

E875A194-6CBD-4F38-80B6-55F52182EB2E_cx0

Odawaa was better than anyone who came after and before him post dagaalada sokeeye. Kaliya Jen. Biixi ayaa ugu dhawaa dhanka aqoonta. He is Turkish trained, too.

Once again Xasan Socdaal, under the advice of Imaaraadka, destroyed nascent building of Soomaali army and progress it made from 2017. Now it is back to isku dhexyaac iyo broken chain commands as it was before 2017. The top commander himself is ganacsade and has nothing to with army, just there to siphon off from army funds and share with Xasan's corrupt group. Ciidamada rank-and-file don't trust him amd asked to have Odawaa back. Xasan brought Odawaa back as a lataliye last time I knew.

Mr. TikTok is Turkish educated, too. He came to Xamar with Erdogan delegation as a turjumaan in 2011. He used to be their trusted interpreter. Then was appointed to first secretary of safaaradda Soomaaliya ee Ankara.

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Wow, Ethiopia love started long time ago, anti Islam, anti Somali, n Anti Arab

Arabs have no love for Somaliland so they wont get much love from Landers at all  Somalilanders are not anti Somali , they are put their country first that is what matters as do other  Somali people in the horn ceeb maha 

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Turkiga laba bilood dhex fadhiyaa, no body knows sababta and he is only meeting with their wasaarad gaashaandhig now.

Mr. TikTok has been keeping a low profile since beginning of Diseembar. Rumour was he had a hair transplant, but who knows.

LOL...it's the destination every bidaarle.

They should have started with the Turks instead of going to Egypt. The Turks are more reliable.

Illyria   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Odawaa was better than anyone who came after and before him post dagaalada sokeeye. Kaliya Jen. Biixi ayaa ugu dhawaa dhanka aqoonta. He is Turkish trained, too.

Once again Xasan Socdaal, under the advice of Imaaraadka, destroyed nascent building of Soomaali army and progress it made from 2017. Now it is back to isku dhexyaac iyo broken chain commands as it was before 2017. The top commander himself is ganacsade and has nothing to with army, just there to siphon off from army funds and share with Xasan's corrupt group. Ciidamada rank-and-file don't trust him amd asked to have Odawaa back. Xasan brought Odawaa back as a lataliye last time I knew.

Mate,
A couple of of years ago, at Jazeera, I found myself at a luncheon (do not ask me how) with MPs, minsters, and security officers incl. Odawaa, and could not believe how young, inexperienced, and green they all seemed. Having spent days exploring the city, meeting locals, observing life for the ordinary citizens, I wanted to ask them questions, but realised quickly none were qualified, capable, privy to the needs of the people, nor had any clue or plan to help the nation cover. Do not get me wrong, there are many qualified, capable, and caring people in the country, but none are in government or public service positions. I am glad to see you have some confidence in the young General.

Someone posted this list recently of the military top brass, and it is as if it is a family affair.

som_military.jpg.bdc0d5555534195799e078babc1cd636.jpg

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL...it's the destination every bidaarle.

They should have started with the Turks instead of going to Egypt. The Turks are more reliable.

Why do I get the sense you might have made the trip.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Illyria said:

Why do I get the sense you might have made the trip.

LOL...it's late for me. I joined the' I like shaving my head' community.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3