Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Escalation

The gullible secessionists were misled once again by conning and cunning Xabashi. They installed a little toy-like aviation equipment and told them meeshaan ayaa diyaaradaha maro Waqooyiga laga maamuli, hagi doonaa. They really believed it.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   

I bet they do not realise the act of interfering with airlines in flight is a terrorist criminal activity punishable across borders!

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

12 minutes ago, Illyria said:

I bet they do not realise the act of interfering with airlines in flight is a terrorist criminal activity punishable across borders!

LOL I doubt they do. If HSM has backbone, he would instruct the aviation center to reroute everything thru Mogadishu.

this great  this is the way forward lets see how this developes   the ICAO will eventually see that it was not wise to hand over the airspace to the bunker., Further clashes will come in the next coming days

2 hours ago, Illyria said:

so who is going to punish us  you amisom  

Illyria   
4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL I doubt they do. If HSM has backbone, he would instruct the aviation center to reroute everything thru Mogadishu.

No, we do not want that, as it is contrary to the desires of the nation, and benefits no one. The mindless secessionists are akin to a child being told not to touch a burning fire only to touch and cry afterwards. They almost always do the opposite of that which is in their best interest only to sing 'waxbaa baalaha iga yaacay' later.

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

so who is going to punish us  you amisom 

Across borders means it is an international affair, governed by the International Air Transport Association, which covers all flights, commercial or otherwise, and anyone who interferes with and in, under Rules 22 & 23 of the Aircraft Rules, 1937, pursuant to Aircraft Act, 1934, is subject to prosecution.

Ask a right-thinking person nearby to explain to you provisions of the Interference with aircraft in flight, governing rules, and penalties.

A whole new set of more strict Rules had been adopted post 9/11.

23 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I doubt the emaratis and  the Ethiopians would accept this I doubt hassan can do that  and force the emararis to accept this