Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Illyria   
8 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

If Xasan asked me what he should do, I would tell him to send one of those Turkish drones to neutralise Muuse Bixiye.

Advocating for more violence? What is wrong with you? Have not enough innocent people died of unnecessary violence in the past 50 years? And you are still hungry for more?  Or is violence your only solution to all problems?

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Advocating for more violence? What is wrong with you? Have not enough innocent people died of unnecessary violence in the past 50 years? And you are still hungry for more?  Or is violence your only solution to all problems?

I am advocating for less violence and less anarchy. I am sure we would all be better off if the tyrant and his fellow crooks were removed before the bloodbath in Laascaanood. Similarly, Somaliland and the rest of the Somali territories will be under less threat from the expansionist Xabashis, and Somaliland less likely to have another inter-habro civil war if he is removed now. Sometimes minimal, covertly projected violence is necessary to safe society from greater harm. 

41 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I am advocating for less violence and less anarchy. I am sure we would all be better off if the tyrant and his fellow crooks were removed before the bloodbath in Laascaanood. Similarly, Somaliland and the rest of the Somali territories will be under less threat from the expansionist Xabashis, and Somaliland less likely to have another inter-habro civil war if he is removed now. Sometimes minimal, covertly projected violence is necessary to safe society from greater harm. 

It is hard to see his removal without causing big damage to the population and it is even harder to see who will do that. Mogadishu can't intervene simply cuz they can't and even if they could they would be portrayed as F@qash coming to finish reer Isxaaq.

The opposition won't do it cuz they are eying the elusive kursi. They might rile up Gxjs, but odayaashi will intervene when things get heated and Muse will promise another election deadline

The MPs won't do it. He owns them and they are part of the same corrupt system, not to mention Saleebaan Gaal and Kaahin are not interested in elections either. And Faratoon is marxuum.

Even if everything lines up and they try to remove him, I have no doubt he will march the Habashi to Hargeisa. 

No point in looking back, but the chance was the day after Goojacadde. He was weak, shocked, and humiliated. Now he feels energized and in control.

The only hope might be the youth.

Tallaabo   
53 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

No point in looking back, but the chance was the day after Goojacadde. He was weak, shocked, and humiliated. Now he feels energized and in control.

The only hope might be the youth.

The day after Goojacadde was the perfect time to dump him, but Somaliland isn't a proper democracy where failure is punished and success is rewarded. The youth in Somaliland are extremely divided along clan lines as they are not independent of the ignorant elders.

Illyria   
3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I am sure we would all be better off if the tyrant and his fellow crooks were removed before the bloodbath in Laascaanood.

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

The day after Goojacadde was the perfect time to dump him, but Somaliland isn't a proper democracy where failure is punished and success is rewarded.

And your solution is bombarding them to submission ala Goojacadde style, eh? An absolute dayouth bundled in an uncouth state of being!

Get off your bloody Eiffel tower, and spare a thought for the vulnerable locals, who have had enough of your bloodthirsty malfeasance. The best option is to wait Bixiye out for a year, or even two, and then ensure his likes never rise to the throne. Bloody dad qalato all round!

28 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Kana saan u hadlaayaa asagoo gardaran. Xasan Socdaalna ereyo jiljileecan iyo walaaloow la baryootaamayaa. Abiy saan uma hadleen hadduu qof adag, baryootan yar, dhoolacadeys heynin joogi lahaa Fillada.

1707254450207.jpg

Abby was full blow Schizophrenia, not making any sense walaahi, waxba Kuma aha in ciidan Soo geliyo, bring it on!

Somali Galbeed must get ready, ship about to sink

Dumb Biihi, history will forever remember the biggest Somali traitor in Somali history, for generations to come, they have to add him school curriculum 

2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

The day after Goojacadde was the perfect time to dump him, but Somaliland isn't a proper democracy where failure is punished and success is rewarded. The youth in Somaliland are extremely divided along clan lines as they are not independent of the ignorant elders.

I agree, I couldn't not believe how some enabld him

Qabiilka Soomaalida Waa poisoned, tageeerid indhala: in badna waxa saxda ah kama taliyo.

He couldn't believe he get away the biggest blunder, and military defeat, in Japan, they commit suicide, sharaf ka doortaan, here he is enabled again and again.

That is why Somalis are button of the food chain, we never make the right rational decisions .

I also mentioned, how many Slers are in  conflict of interest position, they benefit from the current systems 

10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

After four hours of lecturing his captive MPs today, Abiy stated Ethiopia wants a small piece of land, has 100 plus million people, and the fact Somali rivers originate from Ethiopia. No mention of Ictirifaac, just what Abiy wants and thinks.

Ictraaf is what he has to pay for a sea out let  it wont cost him a penny 

well it will cost him his relations with the bunker but thats about it 

34 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Ictraaf is what he has to pay for a sea out let  it wont cost him a penny 

well it will cost him his relations with the bunker but thats about it 

Bless your heart  Xaaji if you really believe that.

i am not saying he will or it Materialise, but under no circumstance Will any leader ever accept an Ethiopian navy on our shores with out getting the big price it self.  if muse signed that he might just hang him self he knows that to.