Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

5 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Is this part of the ‘Oromumma’ politics and its expansionists strategies? 

Very much so. They have ethnically cleansed or continue  Oromia of Amhara and other ethnic groups. They have displaced many in Addis Ababa. They're in constant fight with all  neighbors. And they are displaying Somalis from Sitti with the help of Afars and slowly but steadily expanding into Fafan Zone. Fafan is critical to capturing Awdal.  Everything that are doing seems to be in the furtherance of Oromo state.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Very much so. They have ethnically cleansed or continue  Oromia of Amhara and other ethnic groups. They have displaced many in Addis Ababa. They're in constant fight with all  neighbors. And they are displaying Somalis from Sitti with the help of Afars and slowly but steadily expanding into Fafan Zone. Fafan is critical to capturing Awdal.  Everything that are doing seems to be in the furtherance of Oromo state.

I agree 

I think Boqor Burmadow is making some legit points, he alleges  Awdalites may have been cooking this kind of deal, if true, very alarming 

Illyria   
57 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I think Boqor Burmadow is making some legit points, he alleges  Awdalites may have been cooking this kind of deal, if true, very alarming 

Wow, this mutant is an aberration of the worse type.

• Just like XX, he is conflating ownership (unacceptable under any circumstance) with investment (desirable with the right partner, and under the right conditions).  
  • He reduced the entire federal government to ina Guled, former deputy PM, and ina X Adam, former FM; what a toerag.
  • Throws reer Awadal & the Cheese fellow under the bus, just to justify Bixiye's lunacy.
  • His revision and simplification of history is mind-blowing; again trying in hindsight to justify carrying the water for the Saancadaale Brits against fellow Muslims / Somalis, and signing away NFD by ina Cigaal. What a deceitful ruffian.    
  • The 1988 atrocities in NWest and Togdheer are always underscored, but never the most recent 2022 atrocities in Sool are hardly ever mentioned, not even in passing, as if, in principle, the two were any different. A case of 'hashii ciinka daaqday ee maan la'anta ka qaaday'.

Postscript:
    a) I do suspect Hasan Sheekh is a rogue agent like many political leader in the Somali peninsula.
    b) It must be noted Galbeedi did state his tolka had been cosying up to the Habasha pursuing an alliance with them. Reer Awdal are as guilty as their distant secessionist cousins.

galbeedi   

He is a gangster who is well known to lie. Also there are half truths in his interview.

When it comes to the project, he will do whatever it takes to salvage.

Maakiri1, Awdal hasn't cooked anything. We were interested in ports, but the first priority was to capture Awdal first. For us the port thing was a late comer , the first agenda was get arms and liberate Awdal.

Let me address the first point about the Ugaas and Awdal State Movement.

When we met Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali, it was all about helping us get arms from Khaatumo and find ways to bring Awdal mountains. He suggested that if you could get anything from Ethiopia use it until you achieve your goals. When Abiy said he was interested to lease a port, we welcomed, but if you read our press release, we added that only the federal government and Awdal people will decide the future project. We never ever mentioned base or land , never.

In terms of Awdal members of parliament coming to Addis, I myself talked to the media about their presence and what was discussed and agreed upon. They had even met President HSM the night before they flew to Addis. When they told the president about their trip, he said, " as long as you are for Somali unity I support you". Most of them were allies of HSM except one. They emphasized that any agreement should be shared with Awdal elders, intellectuals, elected members and the diaspora.

We knew in Badda, Hawada iyo Dhulka Soomaalidu nala leedahay. You couldn't find one single document that talks even ownership of the port let alone sell.

Another lie or half truth this so called fake king talks about is about the 4 ports Farmaajo talked to Abiy. In 2019, a Nairobi based businessman who was among  bankrolled Farmaajo and an Awdalite who works the African development Bank approached Ethiopia about the Zaylac port. They wanted to use private money, involve Qatar and Turkey. The Turks would build, the Qataris who were under blockade at the time needed foreign farms from Ethiopia and the port supposed to be managed by Singaporean company. The project went ahead and reached some of the top leaders of the Abiy government including Ridwaan Huseen, the current security adviser who has some Somali ancestry blood. before things concluded the Tigray war broke.

Also the African Development Bank was financing a regional integration road that connects Zaylac--Borama--Jigjiga which could create economic opportunity Awdal and the Somali region.

Our initial issue and meetings were to get permission to use the towns and villages inhabited by our community in DDS. We never reached any agreement about a port or a road. It was all about getting diplomatic cover and avoid being labeled as Al-Shbaab since we were interested in fighting in Lowyacado which is close to Djibouti border where foreign armies are based. We never ever said about helping us with their army. We told them that we were capable of getting men i both sides of the border. In fact some have suggested to look the other way and told us to do what we needed to do.

At the end, since there were almost no strong forces to defend against us, we decided to enter almost many entering points from west of Borama to Zaylac which is long stretch and then move to the entrior mountains. Early January to the middle of the month was the plan. THen suddenly in the new year the MOU happened and the border was sealed and the friendly town mayors and village bosses shut down everything. 

THe Ugaas never signed or even went to meet officials.  He was supposed to give us credibility and status among our community, besides he is based in Jigjiga.

25 minutes ago, Illyria said:

b) It must be noted Galbeedi did state his tolka had been cosying up to the Habasha pursuing an alliance with them. Reer Awdal are as guilty as their distant secessionist cousins

I never liked Amhara all in my life. I had a soft spot for the Oromo because I wanted them to defeat the evil highlanders who colonized Ethiopia including Somalis. Having traveled to Addis, Diredawa, Harar, Jigjiga and other places for two months, I see the Oromo now as a threat  to the Somali nation. They are breeding in the streets with no regard to culture, dignity or norms.They are flooding wherever Somalis have created life, whether it is Bole Mickeal in Addis, Diredawa, Jigjiga or other cities in Somali republic. They are like a flood that will wipe out Somali nation within a few decades. 

We are not cosying up to anyone, we were trying to get some arms and a place to organize. We don't have the open plains of Nugaal, Taleex or Hawd. We are squeezed from all sides. Illyria, as some one who rode the Ethiopia tail twice, you shouldn't be accusing us to cosying up Ethiopia. Furthermore, Ethiopia knows who to trust in order to get what they want and we came empty handed. 

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

If the ugly Somali behaved in human, Islamic or Somali ways, we wouldn't be even discussing talking to Ethiopia or anyone else. The tribal fascist who creates nothing but loots resources and rules with nepotism and despotism is the main cause.

Since we were innocent and honest Allah has steered us away from Ethiopia and brought us back to our Somali brothers while condemning Biixi and company to the dark annals of history. When the MOU happened in January and we were told to leave the border towns , we were devastated, but in calamities, there are always opportunities. Our chances of liberating Awdal got even bigger with the help of other Somalis. We couldn't ask better than that.

galbeedi   

In another news, 

Omar Geelle had called Dahabshiil and the west Hargeisa Oligarchs who are based in Djibouti and told them to either put Ina Biixi to exile very quickly or else, and the parliament is preparing for impeachment in Hargeisa. 

I want Biixi to stay in order to take Awdal by force. The worst thing for us would be for the low energy guy Zaylici to take the helms and divide our ranks while prolonging the agony of the project that must die. No one can revive a dead horse.

Habeen wanaagsan.

• Like 1

Illyria   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

He is a gangster who is well known to lie. Also there are half truths in his interview.

When it comes to the project, he will do whatever it takes to salvage.

Maakiri1, Awdal hasn't cooked anything. We were interested in ports, but the first priority was to capture Awdal first. For us the port thing was a late comer , the first agenda was get arms and liberate Awdal.

Let me address the first point about the Ugaas and Awdal State Movement.

When we met Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali, it was all about helping us get arms from Khaatumo and find ways to bring Awdal mountains. He suggested that if you could get anything from Ethiopia use it until you achieve your goals. When Abiy said he was interested to lease a port, we welcomed, but if you read our press release, we added that only the federal government and Awdal people will decide the future project. We never ever mentioned base or land , never.

In terms of Awdal members of parliament coming to Addis, I myself talked to the media about their presence and what was discussed and agreed upon. They had even met President HSM the night before they flew to Addis. When they told the president about their trip, he said, " as long as you are for Somali unity I support you". Most of them were allies of HSM except one. They emphasized that any agreement should be shared with Awdal elders, intellectuals, elected members and the diaspora.

We knew in Badda, Hawada iyo Dhulka Soomaalidu nala leedahay. You couldn't find one single document that talks even ownership of the port let alone sell.

Another lie or half truth this so called fake king talks about is about the 4 ports Farmaajo talked to Abiy. In 2019, a Nairobi based businessman who was among  bankrolled Farmaajo and an Awdalite who works the African development Bank approached Ethiopia about the Zaylac port. They wanted to use private money, involve Qatar and Turkey. The Turks would build, the Qataris who were under blockade at the time needed foreign farms from Ethiopia and the port supposed to be managed by Singaporean company. The project went ahead and reached some of the top leaders of the Abiy government including Ridwaan Huseen, the current security adviser who has some Somali ancestry blood. before things concluded the Tigray war broke.

Also the African Development Bank was financing a regional integration road that connects Zaylac--Borama--Jigjiga which could create economic opportunity Awdal and the Somali region.

Our initial issue and meetings were to get permission to use the towns and villages inhabited by our community in DDS. We never reached any agreement about a port or a road. It was all about getting diplomatic cover and avoid being labeled as Al-Shbaab since we were interested in fighting in Lowyacado which is close to Djibouti border where foreign armies are based. We never ever said about helping us with their army. We told them that we were capable of getting men i both sides of the border. In fact some have suggested to look the other way and told us to do what we needed to do.

At the end, since there were almost no strong forces to defend against us, we decided to enter almost many entering points from west of Borama to Zaylac which is long stretch and then move to the entrior mountains. Early January to the middle of the month was the plan. THen suddenly in the new year the MOU happened and the border was sealed and the friendly town mayors and village bosses shut down everything. 

THe Ugaas never signed or even went to meet officials.  He was supposed to give us credibility and status among our community, besides he is based in Jigjiga.

I never liked Amhara all in my life. I had a soft spot for the Oromo because I wanted them to defeat the evil highlanders who colonized Ethiopia including Somalis. Having traveled to Addis, Diredawa, Harar, Jigjiga and other places for two months, I see the Oromo now as a threat  to the Somali nation. They are breeding in the streets with no regard to culture, dignity or norms.They are flooding wherever Somalis have created life, whether it is Bole Mickeal in Addis, Diredawa, Jigjiga or other cities in Somali republic. They are like a flood that will wipe out Somali nation within a few decades.

I categorically agree Gaalla pose a greater threat, and are hell-bent on reversing land gains Somalis had made over the centuries from Harar to Baabile to Funyan Bira to Dirir Dhabe and farther North, once Somali strongholds, but now occupied by Gaalla. Reer Awdal have no reason to fear Bixiye and his minions, as they had been defanged now posing less of a threat to their neighbours, and if they do attack as expected, hits will come from multiple corners incl. SSC-Khatumo, GXJS and others. By the way, did you know there is blood relationship between SSC & reer Awdal? 

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

We are not cosying up to anyone, we were trying to get some arms and a place to organize. We don't have the open plains of Nugaal, Taleex or Hawd. We are squeezed from all sides. Illyria, as some one who rode the Ethiopia tail twice, you shouldn't be accusing us to cosying up Ethiopia. Furthermore, Ethiopia knows who to trust in order to get what they want and we came empty handed.

Different times and strokes, my dear Galbeedi, but I am glad reer Awdal are stirring from the drunken self-induced stupor, and realising their folly. Now, let us defend the country from the marauding Gaalla, undo the damage done by the secessionists, and savour the future of our offspring by leaving the land somewhat similar to how our forefathers had left it to us, if unable to do better.

19 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waligey Xabashi Amxaar ayaa la aragti ahaaneysaa isma dhihin. Maahmaahdii cimrigaaga raago geel dhalaayo aas ku tusaa iga dheh.

Oromo pose an immense threat to many nations! Amhara and Somalis are their obstacles.  That said, never trust Amhara.

Galbeedi,

A war in Awdal will bring down Bixiye.  Even If Bixiye is exiled, Awdal will still be free. If there's an all-out war between Somalis and Oromos, Somalis can't afford not to dismantle the ailing colonizer that's Ethiopia.

galbeedi   
52 minutes ago, Illyria said:
53 minutes ago, Illyria said:

. Now, let us defend the country from the marauding Gaalla, undo the damage done by the secessionists, and savour the future of our offspring by leaving the land somewhat similar to how our forefathers had left it to us, if unable to do better

Well said.