Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

Pland was in the middle of elections and the rest of the regional admins did issue a declaration. Pland has already reached out to HSM. Pland will likely attend the next national council.

The role of the UAE depends on HSM, but there is a consensus the UAE has become a  menace that can't be ignored. Farmajo chased out them during his tenure so kicking them out is not a problem, but their influence on the regional leaders is more concerning.

The UAE is very powerful regional  player in the Middle east.  The fact that Somalis are dependent on them  when it comes to import export and stuff everything goes via UAE. i doubt hassan sheikh can stand up to them. And they are deeply linked in Ethiopia these days they believe maslaxdoooda dhaqaale ba xabashida ku xidhan. Farmaajo atleast had a plan.  Hassan is all over the place with out a clear strategy if u ask me

UAE has been a major failure in everything they were involved from Libya to Yemen. They spent tons of money with little to show for. They are now very involved in Sudan by supporting RSF. So far, the RSF had some success, but nothing that will shift the dynamics.

Afwerki, the Sudanese Government, and Amhara are linked up too. They may end up being a bigger loser. But you are right everything depends on HSM.

Prof. Mohammed is a professor and historian of the modern Ethiopian state and a former Ethiopian ambassador to the European Union in Brussels, Belgium.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Prof. Mohammed is a professor and historian of the modern Ethiopian state and a former Ethiopian ambassador to the European Union in Brussels, Belgium.

is it me or does he sound like isias afewerki if i didnt knew i would think isias afewerki is speaking hahaha

12 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Fadumo siciid WADANI party attacks Hassan sheikh

Wadani is the most useless political party in the Somali peninsula. They have no firm position or ideology.

• Like 1

If the debacle in Goojacadde ka faa'ideysan waayeen politically against a very weakened, defeated and demoralized Muuse Muqayil and population, so-called Wadani never will. Cirro asaga naftiisa ayaaba isaaminsaneen. The mucaarad in Garoowe and Baydhabo do much more damage than Cirro in two decades as an 'opposition leader.'

Feysal Dhurwaana warkiisa ha sheegin - he is just there to weaken the already feeble Cirro by dividing their clans. Muuse pays him, I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Wadani is the most useless political party in the Somali peninsula. They have no firm position or ideology.

They are not much different then kulmiye they are led by xirsi  who was kulmiye for over 13 years . And then jumped ship . Wadani and kulmiye don’t differ in much of ideology. It’s just u know somaalida wa markaygi . All the people In wadani are ex kulmiye with the exception of ciiro and ina jirde .  Xildhibaan wabeeye  xamarji xirsi. All the 3 chairman’s of wadani were ex kulmiye members. So what can u expect . They should have led the country into change . But they are pretty much the same as biixi   The only difference is ciiro bold. And muuse is not 

• Like 1