Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Barava : Foreign planes bomb a convoy

Muqdisho:War deg deg ah :Diyaaradaha dagaalka Mareykanka oo degmada Baraawe ku duqeeyey kolonyo ay la socdeen hogaamiyayaasha Al-Shabaab

14. september 2009

Muqdisho(AllPuntland )Warar goor dhaw naga soo gaaray degmada Baraawe ayaa sheegaya in duqeymo xoogan lagu weeraray kolonyo gaadiid aha oo ay la socdeen saraakil ka tirsan Al-Shabaab.

Duqeynta oo ay geysteen laba diyaaradood oo ah nuuca qumaatiga u kaca ee Hilocoptares-ka ayaa waxaa la rumeysanyahay in ay ka soo kaceen markab yaala xeebta Baraawe.

Weerarkan ayaa u muuqda mid qorsheysan walina lama helin magacyada saraakisha kolonyadaas la socotay waxaase la rumeysanyahay in ay ku jiraan rag muhiim ah.

Xafiiska wararka Muqdisho kala soco wixi ku soo kordha warkan

Warar Dheeri oo ka soo baxay duqeyntii dhinaca cirka ee lagu qaaday gaari ay la socdeen mas'uuliyiin Al shaabaab ka tirsan

Warar haatan soo baxaya ayaa sheegaya in ilaa iyo haatan la xaqiijiyay labo ruux oo ku dhimatay weerarka dhinaca cirka ah ee ciidamadaa ajaaniib ah oo la rumeysan yahay inay faransiis ahaayeen ay ku qaadeen gaari ay la socdeen saraakiil ka tirsan ururka Islaamiga ah ee Al shabaab.

Weerarka ayaa ka dhacay tuulada Roobow oo ka tirsan degmada baraaawe ee gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose, dad goob joogayaal ah ayaa Jowhar.com u xaqiijiyay in ay arkayeen labo dayuuradood oo nooca helicopters ka ah oo duqeyn u geysanayay gaari la rumeysan yahay inay saarnaayeen saraakiil al shabaab ah.

Nin inaga codsaday inaan magaciisa xusno sababo amaan dartood ayaa sheegay inuu arkay meydka labo ruux balse uusan cadeyn karin lanbada ruux iyo cida ay ahaayeen, waxaana ciidamada werarkan geystay la rumeysan yahay inay ahaayeen ciidamada faransiiska ee ku sugan xeebaha soomaaliya, waxaana garabyadooda ku dhegenaa sida goob joogayaal ay sheegeen calanka faransiiska.

Ciidamada ayaa markii ay duqeyeen ka dib waxa ay ku soo degeen tuulada Ropobow iyadoo warar aan la xaqiijin ay sheegayaan in ay halkaasi ka wateen dad kale oo gaari saarnaa kuwasoo dhaawacyo ay soo gaareen.

wixii ku soo kordha kala soco wararkeena deg dega ah

Hoyga wararka Somaliyed

www.Jowhar.com

Jowharcom@hotmail.co m

Jowharcom@gmail.com

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Let them obliterate the ignorant terrorists! Ilaahayoow kuwaa umadda ka qabo!

Mr and Abitigis and schizophrenia; Your previous dua in support in of what you used to deem as " freedom fighters":

Guul!Allahu Akbar! Al nasru Qariib. Isseh(paragon) waad naga farxisee, Ilaahay hakaa farxiyo!!!

Hence why I refer to your from now on as Abtigis and Schizophrenia. :D

Fabregas, are there any demo's by the community in London? Since we have the Ethiopians in Hiiraan, AMISOM killing Camels and the foreign imperialists bombing the south.

Its a strange world and A&T is just part of that world. :D

Abtigiis   

Fab, it is a moving world. Now, more than ever, I came to see that the worst enemy Somalia can ever have is the mindless wadaads. Those I supported are in Power, for your information.

But I am not happy with the Sharif either. My vision is the likes of Omer Abdirashid will get ground and Somalia will have a semblance of modern Governance.

Sharif evalutes the performance of his ministers on the basis of who prepared the best feast for afur for him, Ina cabdirashid weighs them on what they delivered in terms of the strategic goals set for them.

As to Shabab, suffice to say that they can only appeal to those with medievial thinking, morons and criminals.

me   

Let them obliterate the ignorant terrorists! Ilaahayoow kuwaa umadda ka qabo!

Xabash fowqal xabash.

Liqaye   

"As to Shabab, suffice to say that they can only appeal to those with medievial thinking, morons and criminals."

As well as rappers and over fed londoners. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Those who support the Alshabab in this gole, like LabaXinninyod and Fabregas, see the somali people as mices in a laboratory. They want to perpetuate the misery of the Somali nation for the attainment of imaginary glory and supermacy of phoney ideals.

A system of governance that will do to Somalia what Taliban did to Afghanistan is unwelcome and frightening. It is one thing to argue that Islamic values need to underpin the basis of any future Somali state, it is another to cheer for 'wadaado kleptocracy' and arbitrary punishments.

For how long wil the merchants of this barbaric interpretation of the good faith justify their acts on hatred for the west? This has to stop.

Liqaye   

Well cyber warriors on SOL are like the quintessential defense minister, willing to reach any goal over YOUR dead body.

Indeed if hatred is for the west, when did mogadishu becomes a suburb of Miami?

me   

Those who support the Alshabab in this gole, like LabaXinninyod and Fabregas, see the somali people as mices in a laboratory. They want to perpetuate the misery of the Somali nation for the attainment of imaginary glory and supermacy of phoney ideals.

A system of governance that will do to Somalia what Taliban did to Afghanistan is unwelcome and frightening. It is one thing to argue that Islamic values need to underpin the basis of any future Somali state, it is another to cheer for 'wadaado kleptocracy' and arbitrary punishments.

For how long wil the merchants of this barbaric interpretation of the good faith justify their acts on hatred for the west? This has to stop.

A&T,

Duqa, meesha ma intaas ayaad la timid maanta?

No one hates the West my friend, the Somali people are grateful for all that 'The West' has done for them in the past 20 years.

However fighting for the restoration of a Strong Somalia and defending the sovereignty of the Somali Nation does not equal 'Hate'. This war is about making Somalia strong again and giving it is rightful place in the league of free nations.

This war is not a war of hate; it’s a war of love for the Somali Nation. It's a patriotic war.

Ku noqo xisaabtaada, meel ayee ka khaldantay.

Liqaye   

waryaa me we have been on the same side of the fence for very long, I consider you and che as mislead by the means but aiming for the same goal.

So I will not debate to each his own.