Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Bill Clinton Switches to Obama

Jacpher   

Bill Clinton Switches to Obama

Latest Superdelegate Defection for Hillary

In what some Democratic Party insiders are calling a particularly ominous sign for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, former president Bill Clinton today became the latest superdelegate to switch from Sen. Clinton to her rival, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill).

Sources close to the former president said that Mr. Clinton had been mulling such a defection for weeks, as early as the night of the Iowa primary, but that he only decided to make his decision public today.

“The American people want change,” Mr. Clinton said at a press conference in New York. “Lord knows I do.”

The former president said that “sometimes, at the end of a race, you have to put an old horse down,” adding, “I’m not speaking metaphorically.”

Mr. Clinton fueled speculation that he was seeking a role in an Obama administration, saying, “I know my way around the Oval Office, and I know how the super-secret double-lock works.”

The former president said he would relish a return to the White House, calling his tenure there “good times.”

For her part, Sen. Clinton said that the defection of her husband would not deter her from staying in the race, adding, “To my knowledge, he’s the only white voter Sen. Obama has.”

The New York senator denied that she was playing the race card, arguing, “Every other member of my family is supporting me, and by the way, they’re white.”

Elsewhere, a defiant John McCain said that his wife will not release her tax returns, “and neither will my girlfriend.”

lol@“Lord knows I do.”

Xoogsade   

^ Geeljire, That is one funny article :D "Lord Knows I do" is something clinton said often in so many different ways when he was denying Monica fiasco. The guy is a prick who cares about nothing. That was the best entretainment on TV back then.

Colombos:-Musharaxa Brak Obama Ayaa ugu Baaqay Hillary Clinton oo ah Musharaxada Sida Weyn ula Lagdameysa Obama In ay U Noqoto Ku Xigeenkiisa Haddii uu ku guuleysto Xilka Madaxtinimada Mareykanka Oo Doorashadeeda La filayo in ay Dhacdo In Dhamaadka Sanadkan.

Obama oo hadalkan siiyay Idaacada BBCda ayaa sheegay In Hillary ay Ka Go'an tahay In ay Noqoto Madaxweyne Sidoo kale Wax ay aad u jeceshahay Buu yiri in ay Noqoto Madaxweyne Ku Xigeen Sidaa Daraadeed Haddi ay Weydo Madaxweyne Waxaan ku Casumi in ay ii Noqoto Madaxweyne Ku Xigeen Ayuu u sheegay obama BBCda.

Obama Oo Si weyn loo filayo in uu ku guuleysto Booska u tar tamaha Mashuraxnimada Xilka Madaxtinimada Mareykana Ee Xisbiga Dimuqraadiga Iyada oo Labadooda Musharax Hadba kii soo Baxaa ay tartanka Aqalka Cad ay Isku Arki Doonaan Ruug Cadaaga Xisbiga Jamhuuriga ee John Makin oo Isugu Dibada Goor Horeba Xisbigiisu ay Soo Dhigeen.

Masuuliyiin u Hadlay Hillary ayaa sheegay Haweynaydan Aysan Wali Quusan Balse ay War sugayso Ilaa Iyo Bisha juun gaar ahaan Natiijooyinka Waqtigaasi Soo baxa Wixii Xiligaasi ka dameeya haddii ay Ku Guuldareysatana ay Ay Dib u eegis ku sameynayso Dhinacyo Badan oo mustaqbalkeeda La Xiriiira.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Close but not real. Andy doesn't just report the news. He makes it up. He's one of my favorite bloggers.

Thanks for the links bro. The article seems genuine enough to confuse readers. If people didn't know the Clintons better, this article would be unquestionable. A side of the Clintons that would have never been exposed came to light during this race. You have to wonder if there is ever a genuine white politician who transcends racial bigotry.

Jacpher   

^You're welcome. The Clinton legacy went down the drain specailly in minority communities. Look at what they did to Bill Richardson after he endorsed Obama.

Speaking of genuineness, The Boston Herald published Andy's satire as real news not too long ago. It was during the Pennsylvania primary and he wrote about Hillary's take on guns and hunting. I think his headline was Cheney Challenges Hillary to Hunting Contest. I heard some cable news channels picked it too as real news. He did this about them below. Endless hilarious comedy.

Boston Herald, Borowitz Report to Merge News Operations

Tabloid Will Shutter Bureaus in New York, D.C., Boston

One day after The Boston Herald quoted heavily from a fake news story from The Borowitz Report as if it were real news, the tabloid newspaper announced a “groundbreaking new arrangement” with the satirical website.

“Effective immediately, The Boston Herald and The Borowitz Report are merging news operations,” said Carol Foyler, a spokesperson for the tabloid. “As a result, we are shutting down our bureaus in New York, Washington, and Boston.”

The Herald said that it came to its decision after The Borowitz Report story it re-published, “Cheney Challenges Hillary to Hunting Contest,” failed to set off any alarms in its fact-checking department.

“We figure that if it fooled us, it would probably fool our readers, too,” Ms. Foyler said.

Davis Logsdon, a University of Minnesota expert who has offered his opinions on a broad range of subjects for The Borowitz Report, said that he was “delighted” by the chance to lend his insights to The Boston Herald as well.

“I think that the association with The Borowitz Report can only enhance the Herald’s journalistic credibility,” Mr. Logsdon said.

For its part, the Herald said that its readers would only notice “minor changes” to the paper, whose front-page headline tomorrow morning reads POPE CONVERTS TO JUDAISM.