Sign in to follow this  
petite

beauty and gender

petite   

My friends or siblings and I check ppl out together. I mean we'd all pick out which girl we think is hot...I noticed that the guys and the girls don't agree on which girls is hot. I mean, I'd think this girl is totally gorgous ...and my guy friends don't think she's so hot, They'd choose someone I think is just a tad above average. Go figure...could it be that men and women don't have the same taste?. Holler...let me know if you noticed the same things

unixguru   

The reason that guys and girls don’t agree on which girl looks good and which doesn’t is because they don't look for the same things to decide if a girl is hot or not.

A girl will look at the color of her eyes and hair, the size of her eyes, or the shape of her eyebrows.

A guy will look to see if she "has" eyes, hair, and eyebrows. Then his gaze will shift, usually in the down direction, to look at the shape and size of things other than her eyebrows or noise.

petite   

unix- wow, that's true. When I look at a girl, I look at her features...guys seem to look at things more generally. Like the whole effect!

Salaama All,

Everyone has their own definition of what is 'hot'(beautiful) and what is not... also, plp who are from the same sex(gender) may not 'see' things the same..... for instance My gf's and I don't even have the same taste when it comes to beauty?....as they say.. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!

Ma'salaama

Abdinuur   

<font color="black" face="Times New Roman" size"15" It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly...now if you're ugly and bad, you need some help.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it...see, an average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows the average man can see much better than he can think...

LD,

Or...Beauty is in the heart of the beholder.

P.S...no two people can have the same test. Beta believe dat...My brother and I are totally two different characters...lol...whateva that means...

Salaama again,

lol@ Abdinuur..."It is better to be beautiful than to be good"... personally, I think it's better to have both! but if you can't? Then it's better to be Good..then to be a body without character!..but hey Keep in mind this is just my opinion and I am not trying to make you sign a disclaimer for it.Aight?

They say..."Character contributes to beauty...A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful."

Ma'salaama

ONKOD   

Hi everyone.....

I am sorry to say this and I know that I will sound very shallow but looks are very important.

Like Abdinur said better to look good than be nice, better to be nice than be ugly and if you are ugly and rude May Allah have merci on your soul.

One thing that I noticed is that some not so good looking ppl are looking for a very good looking ppl, that goes with education and other qualities as well.

People tend to look for someone that can offer the same qualities as theirs, it will be unfair for someone to set their standards high when that person don't have the same things to offer. wink.gif

Peace!

Hibo   

I personally would look at how a guy carries himself/... the his physical appearance. And women... I think I have better ways to gaze. But if she is someone to be part of my family... then certainly I would look at her character.. than her appearance.. I won't want a sister-in-law that is full of Sh*t than intelligence... biggrin.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

I girl will disagree with a guy over which girl is more attractive coz she doesn't actualy have to go over there and put her body where her mouth is so to speak!...this is the critical difference!

Whether a guy n a girl will agree on whether anather guy is attractive is a mystery I may never find out...my typical answer to this question has been a baffling..."do ya think I'm PINK?...HUH, HUH...who sent you??"...and I'm like: "pardon me sir...I think I have to go now!"...shooting past running for cover!