Sign in to follow this  
me

Will the resistance succeed in liberating Somalia?

me   

Horta laba su'aalood.

1. Will the resistance succeed in liberating Somalia? by this I mean the resistance in its current form and while employing the tactics they have used so far.

2. How long do you expect this struggle to last?

1. You better say The resistances coz they are not only one. There is Al-Shabaab, there is the ICU, there are those politicians and former MPs ......... Unless the objectives are united and the path is integrated then i don't expect they'll secceed. Best Example is Palestine.

2. I think it will be too long. 50 Years and more. but meracles can always happen.

Originally posted by me:

Horta laba su'aalood.

by this I mean the resistance in its current form and while employing the tactics they have used so far.

I don't think they will ever succeed since they're made up of disillusioned and brainwashed teens under the command of self-interested former warlords.

SomXusuus%20M.M.%20ISLAAMKA%20Small.gif

Read how some Nomads in here justified the beheading of three innocent Gov. soldiers.

Recent Debate on Islamists beheading three soldiers

Thierry.   

Without a shadow of a doubt the victorious will be does that fight for their faith and land. Just last Afghanistan, Vietnam and all nations that faced aggressors it always end with the natives winning. After all it is their land and they have no where to go. The US with its vast interest in Iraq are desperate and want to cut and run saxiib victory will always be with the locals. What will the nation be after it is another question?

absolutely !!!

The resistance will bleed the tigre army dry ... they will keep on killing them untill there is no more xabashi or until the xabash can no longer stomach walking around in our country with a bullseye painted on their backs.

then they will turn their attention towards the filthy traitors and make them pay for everything