Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Doctor Dilemma

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:

am not interested in him. Nor do I find him attractive.

Sweetie, deep down you are what I call a silent gold digger, the thought of you giving up a potential hubby doctor is killing you silently, and thats your dilemma. Nothing more, nothing less.
:D:D:D

How can it not be a major problem when the guy owns properties worth five million?

:D:D

Classic!!!..Walleee SOL markaan oo kale baan la yaabaa

Naden   

Originally posted by Janna:

quote:Originally posted by Naden:

I don't get it, you're not interested in him, don't find him attractive, think he's a no-good muslim, and yet this is a MAJOR dilemma in your life?

How can it not be a major problem when the guy owns properties worth five million?
Girl, you should have said so from the beginning. Never mind what these haters will tell you and quit blowing air up our butts with this good muslim claptrap. You know you're in for a dig :D . Quick! Say YES! Get married, get knocked up in weeks, pop out a little rugrat and you are set for life.

Janna   

Originally posted by Naden:

quote:Originally posted by Janna:

quote:

Originally posted by Naden:

I don't get it, you're not interested in him, don't find him attractive, think he's a no-good muslim, and yet this is a MAJOR dilemma in your life?

Girl, you should have said so from the beginning. Never mind what these haters will tell you and quit blowing air up our butts with this good muslim claptrap. You know you're in for a dig
:D
. Quick! Say YES! Get married, get knocked up in weeks, pop out a little rugrat and you are set for life.
icon_lol.gif Done deal.

king_450   

Janna u r alleging you met him recently and he is already asking you to marry him! that is fast. But again why ask us to advise you your future? you are the one who will spend the rest of your life with him, so if you like him because of the Title "Doc" then don't marry him but if he is sincere go for it, what you have to loose nothing but you will gain a lot. Go 4 it

Khalaf   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^LoL, umhm, got it but how much are you worth to him that he's luring you with the bling-bling?

Tell the Doc you have needy family back in the Horn, ask that he builds a hospital, a school and mosque and lives amongst them for 12 months healing them with his skill and learning of the culture and language in the process. If that doesn't take care of his Imaan nothing will. Be warned though, on his return from such an experience he may not be want to marry a woman attracted by money.

So there's your dilemma, his Imaan or your love of wealth.

Walaa fariid ba tahey! Qofkii nool ba ku noolya my hooyo says :D ....sheh is smarter then all of yall with dat comment no offense!

nemo   

Originally posted by Reality Check:

quote:Originally posted by nameless_chick:

quote:

Originally posted by Reality Check:

1) Just because he doesn't pray 5 times a day does not make him a muslim by name..that is for Allah to judge

Doesn't the religion say PRAYER is what distinct you from the non-Believers.
That's comes from the sunnah. But noone in this world can judge who is and isnt muslim. The ultimate judge is GOD.
The sunnah is part of the religion :rolleyes:

Som@li   

You hit the jackpot,Good luck, :D it is natural for a woman to go for secure family, so dont hesitate, many here wouldn't waste their time by asking Qs and would got for it.

Ps, there are many Farahs out there, worth more than 5 million ;)

Paragon   

^^Why ask? smile.gif Just curious.

Janna; good luck. That is all I can add to this topic. I don't know about the authenticity of the story nor do I know the doc's character to give you a go ahead. So anything said in advice would remain, erm, speculative? But good luck on whatever you decide on.

hodman   

Originally posted by Janna:

quote:Originally posted by Naden:

Sounds like a match made in heaven. Hurry up and get married smile.gif

NGONGE   

This whole story is as fascinating as my third ear!

Sorry, can’t offer you any advice here but maybe your doctor friend can do something about my annoying third ear. It’s the echo you see...