Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Prognosis 2006/2007....of the political climate of Somalia!

I in my capacity as political observer I hereby make a statement of prognosis on the forth-coming future situation and state of the Federal republic of Somalia.

There has been a political shift in favour of one of the parties involved in the conflict of the south of Somalia, the umbrella orgaziation called the Union of Islamic Courts, who control 90% of the capital of Somalia, Mogadishu.

I progose that:

1. The revolution of the people power will not stop in vain and it will continue all the way until the last steps of the warlords are eradicated!

2. The Union of Islamic Court will pave the way for negotiations between itself and the TFG to be held to reconcile itself with the Federal leadership of the TFG, therefore making it highly likely for the president and prime-minister to move to Villa Somalia.

3. Warlords will loose all their strategic areas, they used to control and most of their miliats will either join the political movement of the armed wing of the Union of Islamic Courts or preferably the Government forces to be trained in the former miliatary academy of Manaas.

4. Gheedi's tribe will not be 'fooled' by the warlords and they will stay natural and not extend their support to the likes of Yalahow and Co.

5. Somalia will come back, as a nation united under one strong leadership inshallah!

6. Gheedi will face the sack due to lack of political weight and influence of his clan and supsequentely replaced with a new prime-minister preferably from Galgudud region.

It's a list of prognosis and not 'wishes', I am totally aware, that it's really hard to prognose anything in Somalia because, we Somalis are generally unpredicatable and indeed very pragmatic when it comes to politics, on the other hand one or two might be 'guilty' of political opportunism to 'further' their cause (whatever it might be) but generally speaking, I believe that all this event's will somehow come to surface in the near future inshallah!

Gabbal   

t's a list of prognosis and not 'wishes'

Adeer you listed a wish list not a "prognosis". Hey, but who am I to say what? :D

While you are not, under any circumstance, required to "defend" your predictions, please give us reasons or signs on the ground to proof that is a "prognosis" list rather then a "wish" list. :D