Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Talks off!

Chimera   

MOGADISHU, Somalia --Somalia's Islamic group said Sunday it would not attend peace talks with the transitional government, demanding that Ethiopian troops withdraw from the country.

The talks, scheduled to start Monday in the Sudanese capital Khartoum, were supposed to focus on power sharing between the two rivals amid fears a war could engulf the region.

"We will not take part in the Khartoum talks unless Ethiopia withdraws its troops from Somalia," Ibrahim Hassan Adow, the group's foreign affairs chief, told The Associated Press.

Although an 18-strong Islamic delegation flew out to Sudan Sunday, Adow said they will not engage with the interim administration until Ethiopian troops leave.

Ethiopia has acknowledged several hundred trainers are in Somalia, providing military expertise to its ally and internationally recognized government.

continues

I would go even to say I disagree with Caddow to waste resources to travel to Khartoum. Why spend time and energy to talk out the Ethiopian agents in Baidoba to convince their masters to take their troops out of Somalia. It is clear war is inevitable.

Mr. Equilibrium, you are one of most balanced persons I have ever seen on SOL. What percent of the so called Somali federal troops in Baidhaba areas are willing to die fighting besides Tigrean mercenaries to protect President Yeey and PM Geed knowing that soon after their spirits detach from their bodies, they will be residents of Hellfire in perpetuity. My estimation is that if they are not drugged, the number is less than zero percent. Zip. Yacnii eber inshaa Allaah.

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

I would go even to say I disagree with Caddow to waste resources to travel to Khartoum. Why spend time and energy to talk out the Ethiopian agents in Baidoba to convince their masters to take their troops out of Somalia. It is clear war is inevitable.

The courts already know the outcome, the TFG will not remove the ethiopian troops and thats what islamic courts want to use to legitimize their attack on TFG in Baydabo.

Juje   

^^Duke wale walagu so haya, waxan uu maleyna in aad mar dhow warka kaso tebin dontiid Godey o noqoneysa xarunta TFG'da.

^^^Saxib, you are funny but I dont buy the self dellusion of some here. Maybe you will say the TFG is all powerful and will conquer Eritrea soon.

Somali political reality follows events, yetesrday the warlords of Mogadishu were Titans, today the courts are the Ottoman Empire, tommorrow someone else.

Jabhad   

^My two year old son has better argument than that.

And this is what Mr. Cadoow has to say about the too powerfull TFG[Ethiopian puppets]:

PROF. IBRAAHIM XASAN: “Dowlad ay Itoobiya si macmal ah nafta ugu celineyso ayaa jirta ee ma jirto Dowlad Federaal ah iyo deegaan ay ka taliso toona”

Juje   

Originally posted by duuliye:

PROF. IBRAAHIM XASAN: “Dowlad ay Itoobiya si macmal ah nafta ugu celineyso ayaa jirta ee ma jirto Dowlad Federaal ah iyo deegaan ay ka taliso toona”

This is dangerous, someone should tell this Mr.Addow that he should not question the legitimacy,credibilty and existance of the TFG. Under any circumstances they the TFG have a better more authentic mandate to their unilateral established Ashura.

But then again I wonder who runs the political strategy wing of the ICU, they are certainly making a mess and does not mirrorictories in the ground.

^^^Juje, the ICU, later day USC is using the same tactics as the warlords before them. Now I have said that if legitimacy comes through the barrel of a gun for some then wait a while.

Duuliye, I undertsand where your confidance comes from, the TFG government has made many mistakes, but it has 3 years to rest control from the clan courts. It will eventually insha

Allah defeat these fake lateR day USC.

Cadow needs to learn Geography, the good professor should note the TFG has the recognition and support of the people of Somalia as a whole. It has been welcomed by Somali's wehere ever it went, Jowhar, Beledweyne, Mogadishu and so on. It has an obsticle put up by a certain clan court and this obsticle will be removed.

Jabhad   

"Under any circumstances they the TFG have a better more authentic mandate to their unilateral established Ashura."

Only ignorants fail to see who is authentic in the eyes of the Somali people between the Ethiopian puppets in Baycity and the MMI.

^^^What people do you speak of? The people under the gun of the clan courts? Who are told lies bu the media of the clan courts? They lost the election of 2004 using the formula 4.5 they invented. They will lose the capacity to fight soon and then the people will hold them accountable for their crimes. Its a progression, you lose the politics them you lose the armed struggle.