Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Unnecessary Violence In Mogadishu Is Not Needed!!!

bambo   

Those warriors died for their freedom and dignity sxb , They will Remmembered as heroes in Somalia ,

They fough againts warlords and Corruption sxb .

THe world let them down as islam is not popoler banner to fight under sxb .

somalis like you also let them because of qabil sxb , caadi waayee

May allah gran them heaven sxb

Originally posted by bambo:

Those warriors died for their freedom and dignity sxb , They will Remmembered as heroes in Somalia ,

Sure they are fallen warriors and they should be honored,honor the dead!

Where are their commanders?Any fallen commander?No sir.They were thousands and thousands away from the battlefield,doing an un necessary things while the boys were at the front.I call that Bravery,what do u call it?U are right,All warriors in one way or the other fall,and Like good warriors,Ill warriors fall too.

They never fought the warlords,they served the warlords and later served their clan as sacred warriors,don't u think that was quite a sacred sacrifice?Aah Bambo,somalis like me don't shun from the truth,do u?

bambo   

They never fought the warlords,they served the warlords and later served their clan as sacred warriors, ???????????????????

warlords such as qanyer , bashir reege , abdi qabiiid volunteered and left city without fight right sxb ,

xaamar has seen the worst fighting since 1991 sxb , blood whas shed to remove these stooges from power sxb.

sxb i dont support iuc because qabil , they got my support because they united city and brough peace and stable .

If TFG provides sercurity they too will gain my support sxb ,

Posted by Bambo:

sxb i dont support iuc because qabil , they got my support because they united city and brough peace and stable .

If TFG provides sercurity they too will gain my support sxb

Bambo,The forces of the ICU are made up of the arms and the muriyans that served qanyare,bashir raage and the rest.This was unknown to u?Could it be that u support the ICU coz u were lied to,No?

Bambo u got my respects brother,thumbs up,TFG will provide security for our pple,give them the chance to do their job,and as u said,maybe they'll gain ur support.Thats an optimistic approach.Bravo!

Edited!

There is no trouble in Mogadishu, the old clan courts and warlotrd supporters are finding it difficult to adjust to the new life.

The elders, intellectuals are working well with the TFG.

Also its a good step not to rush the forced disarmament, but this project is the most important take these guns out of circulation.

bambo   

Until the TFG provides security and disarms the the people and bring city back to how it was for last 6 great month ,

I' have the right to criticizes TFG sxb ,

^^^You have a right to critice the gvernment even if they make the land one full of milk and honey. The few business men and others trying to start trouble and destabalize the city will not suceed. Insha Allah