Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: The city admin, police, security needs to be CHANGED

Juje   

Originally posted by Janagale_bi-idnilah:

Seriously, the blame is upon the locals, and the city admins in all levels. The reserve area has been the problem for quite sometime in this city...
Since there is no law&order in that area...so criminals either escape to the South or the reserve area...hence We need security check points in the border of Ethiopia, and strong military presence in Southern Galkacyo ( most of the Al-Shabab hit mans enter and depart from there
. Aside, the city needs to be tamed, and house to house checks is not enough..

I wanted to log from SOL long time but have been waiting for irrational rant like this to come along all day.

Sxb for you, and in this case Duke, dont blame anyone else for the demise of the deseased other than the residents of North galkacyo in simple words the criminals of this crime is none else but you guys and you guys alone.

Dont blame south galkacyo, dont blame the Puntland admin, dont blame Al Shabaab blame the members of the security aparatus in North galkacyp who calculatively and well organised and planned manner assasinated marxuum Seefta Bananka this morning.

Just pray this does not boil over into domino reaction among your brethens and dont look further than yourself.

Once again marxumka Allah uu naxaristo .

Thankful   

LooooooooL@capital moved to Galkacayo..That's reactionary

Do you realize that the people have lived without an effective government for so long, you have a generation that think in ways you can't imagine. President Faroole is starting to be viewed in many places as the president of Garowe, for one reason, he rarely ever leaves that city. Gaalkayo is the most strategically important city in Puntland, if not Somalia. Yet President Faroole has spent more time in Minnesota then he has in the second biggest city in Puntland, Gaalkayo. There has been revenge killings in Puntland's history, but never ever on a Minister. People have always shown a respect for the government during the worst of times (this is a man the President elected). Killing a government official is something new and is a direct result of the neglect places outside of Garowe have seen. This isn't some isolated incident or something that will blow over easy. President Faroole needs to go to Gaalkayo immediately, even if he has to bring the whole Puntland Army with him. Gaalkayo is extremely important. Someone told me that during his trip to London, President Faroole spoke of Gaalkayo as if it was part of the south and not part of Puntland. I'm not sure how true this is, but h has definitely spent too much time in Garowe.

Lol, irrational kumalaho. How is it irrational??? The security of this city has been a problem for along time. It didn't start with this late assination, nor it will end with this. Remember, not long ago, there has been over 9 assasinations of top business man, elders and government officials in Puntland. So if your telling us that it is simply a reaction among brethens, and has nothing to do with the terrorist operating in the South..then your are simply delusional..

The fact is southern Galkacyo is a safe heaven for criminals due to the security vacuum there...same goes for the reserve area. And they must be dealt with there, or else we will face the consquence in the Northern and throught Puntland. That said, I think the outcome from this brutal assasination will be fruitful,,since nobody is safe anymore..

Juje: adeer as usual you are not making any sense, and please dont refer to the city as North Galkacyu, that has been passed long ago. No body blames the clans of Galmudug for this , however all steps need to be taken, including closer cooperation between all the clans of Galkacyu district. The reserve area is a big problem, the corruption of the admin is the biggest issue. However I agree with Janagale this will wake us up, we lost a leader and should not lose another one.

Juje refer to the title, the blame I have placed on the admin of the city and no one else, if you want to pick useless fights then by all means go ahead you wont get far. :D

ThankfulSP-I think the man and his crew are heading down there. He's only been in power and have so far done some good-give him time to adjust before outright condemning him.

Duke..What's the problem in the Reserve?

Good to know Shangoole isn't implicated here :D

Che Shangoole is only big in your imagination. The reserve area has becoem a problem anyone who kills someone escapes there and gets away and so on.

Anyhow a clear security strategy needs to be put in place.

I doubt its the clan issue, this is the pretext that these assasins hide in.

I dont care what clan they are, they need to be taken care of.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I agree with Janagale this will wake us up, we lost a leader and should not lose another one.

You did not loose a leader sxb..you killed a leader, stop with cosmetic mourning.

North Galkacyo has been turning out to be a lawless place for the last year.

Thankful   

Che,

If heads there quickly it will be a huge sign. He will be hailed as a hero. He's doing good in the city of Garowe, but obviously if revenge killers chose one of his minister. There's a clear lack of respect for his admin in Gaalkayo.

No body blames the clans of Galmudug for this , however all steps need to be taken, including closer cooperation between all the clans of Galkacyu district.

Adeer, what is Galmudug?? War no cooperation will take place with anyone, we need to take our security into our own hands...no more clan this, subclan that, blah blah...that didn't work, infact it failed miserably...Galkacyo needs to be tamed...with check points in the reserve area, and southern galkacyo...

Meiji   

The day the North-Galkacyo clan moves its militia to Southern Galkacyo is the day hell will break lose.

Maybe such dumb move is needed to unify the folks of Mudug-Galgaduud and release them on the path of destruction...

The one who has built a house has to lose when fire breaks out.

^^^Adeer go elsewhere with your nonsense, no one is talking about war not even blames the Galmudug clan for anything. Galkacyu is one community and they have lived together for a long time and will continue to do so.

Meiji   

South Galkacyo has nothing to do with the current assasinations which is an internal affaires of the folks of North Galkacyo.

Juje adeer Galkacyu city of Puntland state is doing fine it has problems but it is not Guriceel or south Mogadishu lets be clear. Our issue is one of corruption and lack of competent admin, there is no clan warfare in the Capital of Mudug. I know you are excited but don’t confuse yourself here lad, we will get stronger by the minute as we have these past years.