Gallad

Makhiri boys lost Galgala

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
AfricaOwn
:D:D

Well, since, dear old
Dukey
, decided to legged it from this discussion; then, let me answer for him, and say that they are about as equal as to whatever any passing day is written on the say so of some
"intelligence memo"
written by spooks of Nairobi, who, in turn, seemed to
"bank-rolled"
the bulk of the
PIS
outfit in pirate-land, indeed...
;)

Hence, if one day it says that a negotiation is the
"preferred approach"
of those spooks to deal with this issue; then, dear old
Dukey
will be right here of
SOL
telling us a mighty ditzy of a song and a dance about his kin and kith, particularly towards this region, indeed...
:D

If on the other hand, the said
"memo"
were to say, that, this
Galgala
headache must be ended before the months is over; then, without fail we are going to hear our reliable round-robin chap by the name of
Dukey
, breathing fire and brimstone towards this region in right here of
SOL

In other words, if I were you,
my friend
, I wouldn’t have the mind or even bother to worry about what the likes of
Dukey
and his gang of the
“chancing trinity”
in that pirate-land fiefdom are about, indeed. For, theirs essentially is to hope to say how
“high”
, when they are
“ordered”
by others to jump, indeed...
icon_razz.gif

And, if some
“kin and kith”
of their own were to become the
"standing casualty"
in here; well that is too bad. After all, the very definition of pirate-land is to connive, politically, at the expense of others, in a broad daylight, indeed... :mad:

Hence, one could end in here by saying that more fools of them, they must have been, when they as
“Maakhirians”
once thought that, these
“chancing political opportunist”
in pirate-land ever cared about them in the first place; other than their own
“narrowly-defined clannish”
agenda of any passing day, indeed...
;)

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Are you saying Duke is on the PIS payroll?

[/qb]

Departing from your Ghat-seller-like attitude which usualy leads you to interfere affairs concerned by others, Does your Unchained and randomly dispersed branch of north-west Somalia has any expectations of gaining something above the late Awil's (Born Foad, Siyad Barre's correctional corps commander’s son in law) or Dr. Gabboose's (who was commandeered or put in the fold just few years back for unknown purposes) portfolios in the political arena of that entity of Somalia? I think NO… [/QB]

Still this a standing question waiting an answer from rigmarole-English melted from the ever-freaking mind of OOdwYnE :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Che u seem happy but alshabaab lost in the pirate state what’s next

Shangoole told him backup is on the way.

Ibtisam   

Where are the Makhir boys of SOL. Maxey iyagu uu hadli wayiin instead of Puntiland iyo SL trying to tell us WHAT Makhir is doing or thinking?

Originally posted by ceelayohoyoo:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Now you are upset huh Xosh Abdi?

Whose Xoosh Abdi?

Again if the Garowe-Pireateboys are the ones who are slowing the inevitable. Western Bari & Sanaags fate has been Maakhir.

Let the clan wars determine it all.

Maakhir State
Who is Xoosh Abdi:D he is a nobody.

Haatu   

^ What do you expect dee. They're in between a rock and a hard place and to make matters worse, one of there own (Che) is enjoying it. The best I can do is bust them to force them to save their dying honour. icon_razz.gif

But as they say, qaaraan waa wax dhib badan. Min £500 bey isku qoreen. :D

Ibtisam   

£500 wa lacag if you are 10,000 strong. Laakin 50 men of £500 is not going to go far is it?

I am not so sure about this said rock iyo hard place. The rock could be rotten dusty rock that easily gives away, and the hard places changes dresses too much, they don't know where they are going or staying, related or not, blood line or politics.

Haatu   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

£500 wa lacag if you are 10,000 strong. Laakin 50 men of £500 is not going to go far is it?

I am not so sure about this said rock iyo hard place. The rock could be rotten dusty rock that easily gives away, and the hard places changes dresses too much, they don't know where they are going or staying, related or not, blood line or politics.

Are you insinuating they are laangaab? lol :D

You don't understand. The rock carries a budh and never says anything nice. Whereas the hard place will stab the Maakhiri in the back if they give it a chance. Worse, they might get sold by it to the Ethios. :D

Originally posted by Haatu:

You don't understand. The rock carries a budh and never says anything nice. Whereas the hard place will stab the Maakhiri in the back if they give it a chance. Worse, they might get sold by it to the Ethios.
:D

:D:D:D

Priceless....

Ibtisam   

:D Lool @ Laangaab. Well they must be less than the hard place people iyo the rock baa, because saa loma weraran haadi kale. :D

Few budh strikes never kills anyone (ask me) and the rock tells the truth, at least they know where they stand, no change faces. Laakin the hard place is a tricky one. Getting sold is a tad too far dhee, nimaku waxbey isga celinya haad taa la gaado.