Che -Guevara

Does National Communication Authority in Somalia have anything better to do?

Illyria   
38 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

The sad part is the items of concern, as shared by X, are not what you would expect would invoke their ire, unless of course the translated version fed them porkies. I bet that is what happened. Here are 2 of them.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

Waar horta marka aynu si qayaxan u Wada hadalno niman kiinan dhakh 5   maxaa kasoo kordhaya hadaad aduunka Ka dacwaysan xasan or muse.  Waa su,aal iswaydiin mudan.  In my opinion hablihinu way dedal badan yihiin laakiin ragiinu waa useless.   

Illyria   
29 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Crazy, HSM is very desperate 

The poor sod is clueless, and he knows it, which is the reason he is hiding in Dhusamareeb

34 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL

This is the trouble when someone has not gone through proper peer-review with some half-baked ideas, and goes on public record debating himself on both sides of the same issue. Here he is.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

These whole moves by Xasan Socdaal regime just proves how terrified they are about Reer Baraha Bulshada. Xasan, Xamsa and Alqabyaala openly are complaining about their corruptions being exposed on social media and declared amateur war on them.

They first tried to buy them, starting with tolka Qaraxquute and C/llaahi Balwaan. Balwaan refused, however Qaraxquute is on per diem. Shiine Culey was paid by Xamsa as is Amiin Caamir by wasaaradda warfaafinta.

They briefly shut down Cali Yare's Facebook accounts twice, declaring him dead, so was Abwaanad Naciimo Qorane. They tried to shut down Sh. Cabdi Xirsi's social media accounts by sending legal threatening letters to Meta and Youtube. Macalinka Luggeeya kama fakan, trying to hack while he is on live. C/risaaq Teera iyo Naciimo Qorane baasaboorada ayee ka kansaleen. Kabtan Ayuub weyba ka samreen.

Moooryaan aanan xishood iyo sharci midna kaa qabaneynin dalka xoog inay ku heystaan rabo.

They are really mad at Ilhaan Garaad because her superviral video about gabadhii ordeysay exposed their full incompetency.

• Like 2
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

last night, emergency meeting BY HSM and his team, on Elham garaad, one twitter user, how desperate this government is?

Their whole fake messaging is swallowed by one girl, from qurbaha

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Pay attention, cid Muuse ka hadlaysa ma jirto.  

Maydinka shaqo kaleba qabta.  Waa mar aad muuse Ka ooyeysaan iyo mar aad xassan sheekh iyo dawladiisa eedaynaysan.  Hadaad wadaniyiin tihiin dagaalka Ceelbuur lagu xoraynayo baad Ka qayb qaadan lahaydeen.     CBB waa cadawga Somalia.  Anigu waxan aaminsanay  xitaa in la laayo qaarkood.    Aduunka xagaa lagu arkay qofaan cashuur kuu dhiiban , oo ciidan Kugu darsan , oo hadana hadh iyo habeen Ku caayaya.   

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
7 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

last night, emergency meeting BY HSM and his team, on Elham garaad, one twitter user, how desperate this government is?

Their whole fake messaging is swallowed by one girl, from qurbaha

Why would they care what people say on the social media? Hassan Shiekh and his government are not elected by the public so the idea of them worrying about some unknown trolls on twitter is mystifying to me. 

18 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Why would they care what people say on the social media? Hassan Shiekh and his government are not elected by the public so the idea of them worrying about some unknown trolls on twitter is mystifying to me. 

This girl, armed with the truth,  is 10 times more  connected than  all Somali federal government outlets, it is new age, where single person can influence, and can reach a bigger audience than government.

They are desperate , meel walba warkeedii baa uga horeeya, and Biihi, IOG,  hate her as well 

5 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Waa dad aad u daciif ah and think Reer Baraha Bulshada can be bought, that they can have no qadiyad and mabda'. They think that was what Farmaajo and co. did because they couldn't believe how overwhelming Soomaalis of all walks of life supported that government. They think that cannot be possible unless dadka aragtisooda la gato.

Corruptions, masuqa iyo qabyaalad qaabdaran ee ku dhex jiraan, sameynaayaan in lagu taageero ayee rabaan - maangaabnaa oo qaabdaranaa.