Saalax

2022 August 11 waxa ka dambaysay 2023 August 11

1 minute ago, Illyria said:

He is all talk even in his sleep, and will be blubbering till a bullet kisses his ugly gob.

He is! And the reality is none  (or most)of us on this forum will not actually go and fight in person.

War was forced on reer SSC and I support them because they were wronged. Muse Biixi is a quintessential warlord and he could have spared the North a lot of hurt.

I hope the boys in Gacan Libaax understand the man they are confronting and what is at stake. A habro on habro war will be far more painful.  The North or for that matter all Somalis can't afford another war.

Reer SSC's goals are now clear. What GRXJ's goals? They seem to be all over the place.

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

@Saalaxand @Game changer

Why don't you guys put down your keyboards, leave the comforts of the West behind, go to Somaliland, pick up guns, and fight each other in Gacan Libaax? In my opinion that is more honourable than the drivel you are spewing here.

As veteran *** In this forum I respect you.  Laakiin  Anigu huwan baan dagaal Kula jiray.   Tolkaa maxaa ha haya ustaad ?  Maanaga khaldan mise  waxoodu waa shisheeye kalkaalnimo. Maxay Kula tahay 

2 minutes ago, Saalax said:

End goal isn't elections for them as that won't change the  current failed system much but definitely their own state in the long-term that will protect their community interests for good. 

Their own state within Somaliland? Or a federal state within Somalia?

Saalax   
Just now, Che -Guevara said:

Their own state within Somaliland? Or a federal state within Somalia?

Somalia of course since they can get aid for their state directly. Somaliland isn't recognized (and will never be) so makes      0 sense.

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

He is! And the reality is none  (or most)of us on this forum will not actually go and fight in person.

War was forced on reer SSC and I support them because they were wronged. Muse Biixi is a quintessential warlord and he could have spared the North a lot of hurt.

I hope the boys in Gacan Libaax understand the man they are confronting and what is at stake. A habro on habro war will be far more painful.  The North or for that matter all Somalis can't afford another war.

Reer SSC's goals are now clear. What GRXJ's goals? They seem to be all over the place.

Of course they know what Muse Bihi is hence why the likes of Oof Wareen replaced Cirro. You can't fight diplomacy with fire but fire with fire. However ideologically reer SSC are more united on their path,  with the G36 they still have some work to    do to eradicate the "Isaaqism" virus first from their midst. Then it is a walk in the park considering G36 are like 5x bigger in population than reer SSC, more manpower, more money. Only weakness is they are not 100% ideologically united. 

4 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Somalia of course since they can get aid for their state directly. Somaliland isn't recognized (and will never be) so makes      0 sense.

I only ask that cuz that will be a huge shift!

Whether Somaliland is recognized or not, the people see themselves as part of a country called Somaliland. How do you undo 30 years of instilling the idea of Somaliland.

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I only ask that cuz that will be a huge shift!

Whether Somaliland is recognized or not, the people see themselves as part of a country called Somaliland. How do you undo 30 years of instilling the idea of Somaliland.

That is why I said it will take work to deprogram half a million youth if not more (G36) however in the last past 7 years the   likes of Liban Samatalis and others have been doing that work. So now a lot of G36 youth only care about G36 interests  first rest is secondary hence why there a lot of youth make up of the Gacanlibaax forces. 

20 minutes ago, Saalax said:

How can you  get aid when we already created an other Irir jeegaaanism in koonfur.  Politics Ka barta nacala aabihin Ku yaale, drodkaasi xitaa weligood food gelin maayan villada anaga diidnay.   Aduunka waxa la ixtiraaama baastarta wixiisa haysta ee xooga badan sida aniga oo kale.   Lama ixtiraaamo victim ka ama victim sheegtaha .   Cadaaladi ilaahay agtiisa bay taal

FB_IMG_1692113769367.jpg

5 minutes ago, Saalax said:

That is why I said it will take work to program half a million youth if not more (G36) however in the last past 7 years the   likes of Liban Samatalis and others have been doing that work. So now a lot of G36 youth only care about G36 interests  first rest is secondary hence why there a lot of youth make up of the Gacanlibaax forces. 

Let's hope for the best. It is unfortunate the elders, business people, and intellectuals from Subeer Awal can't push him out or reason with him.

Liibaan Samatalis is true to his word. I thought he was all talk like most Somalis.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Let's hope for the best. It is unfortunate the elders, business people, and intellectuals from Subeer Awal can't push him out or reason with him.

Liibaan Samatalis is true to his word. I thought he was all talk like most Somalis.

Isq waa HJ   sxb.  Xiniinyahaaga fuul.  Yaan lagu hoosaasin.  Rajo haka sugin West Burco Clan .  Talaabo tusaale ahaan waa sarkaalkii hogaaminaynay xasuuqii qoodha taag.  Magaca walaalkeena Muslim ka ahi sitaa waa Isla sarkaalkaas SNM ee Ku xasuuqay. 😄

5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waraa, respect SOL's rules - stop waalidka aad aflagaadeyneysid and writing qabiil names. Wax badan ayaa dulqaadanay ee jooji.

Waar niyaw adiguba caqlaad leedahee arimahan xaasaasiga ahi in qabiil la magacaabo lagama baaqsan Karo. Rules kiina update gareeya . Nin weyn oo sodogaan ahay.   I would prefer MJ over badhyo culus.   Dadka hadaan magacooda saxda la address garayn naanays xunba imanaysa.   Intad is leedahiin ilbax iska dhiga idinkaaba meesha waalaya.  Bal waataase adigu Isq magac u bixi.   secessionists markad na leedahay waa aflagaado.   Raalina kama nihin in dadkayaga lagu sheego gooni goosato.  

Saalax   

Chilling in Go'daweyn town. After finishing over 30+ Muse Bihi forces, they deserve a bit of break. 

image.png.558d3b039b2c797c847d06b1aef264ea.png

8 hours ago, Saalax said:

Chilling in Go'daweyn town. After finishing over 30+ Muse Bihi forces, they deserve a bit of break. 

image.png.558d3b039b2c797c847d06b1aef264ea.png

Reports are saying things are cooling down. Peaceful resolution in the works.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Reports are saying things are cooling down. Peaceful resolution in the works.

It is called hosasin.