Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Tigre Tanks are toasts!

OLOL

These tanks are seriously so last century I can't help but wonder how on earth are they able to make their way to Mogadishu Airport?

These should be easy cake to disable them with a not so sophesticated weapon. I mean, even if you don't distroy the thing, a bazuuka is enough to render it a lame-duck.

OLOL

These tanks are seriously so last century I can't help but wonder how on earth are they able to make their way to Mogadishu Airport?

These should be easy cake to disable them with a not so sophesticated weapon. I mean, even if you don't distroy the thing, a bazuuka is enough to render it a lame-duck.

We are targeting the wrong folks. Kill the Dhabalif first, and the Amxaaris will disappear eventually. Besides, Ethios have their own issues, and could hardly afford to stay in hostile terrotories.N Uncle Sam won't be financing their operations for long.

We are targeting the wrong folks. Kill the Dhabalif first, and the Amxaaris will disappear eventually. Besides, Ethios have their own issues, and could hardly afford to stay in hostile terrotories.N Uncle Sam won't be financing their operations for long.