Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: Puntland declares emergency law on city

Fabregas   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

quote: It was the only place I saw 6 or 7 guys in civilians clothing caring guys.

I meant caring guns!.

What is so funny Mr. Juje?
"caring" guns perhaps?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

quote: It was the only place I saw 6 or 7 guys in civilians clothing caring guys.

I meant caring guns!.

What is so funny Mr. Juje?
"caring" guns perhaps?

Qudhac   

IT seems Bugland is reverting back to its original tribal triangle of boss-garowe-Qardho

with las anod long gone and galkacayo teatering, all the cyber farting and pompous pretence of "state" is up in smoke.

Qudhac   

IT seems Bugland is reverting back to its original tribal triangle of boss-garowe-Qardho

with las anod long gone and galkacayo teatering, all the cyber farting and pompous pretence of "state" is up in smoke.

Thankful   

Can you explain to me how those cities form a triangle? They almost go down in a straight line, from north to south.

6.%20Puntland2%2026%20Feb%202009.png?hei

People hear the U.S use the term "Sunni Triangle" in iraq (which is an actual triangle)and are copying it when it doesnt apply in Bosasso, Qardho and Garowe.

iraq_ramadi_fallujah_tikrit_baghdad.jpg

Thankful   

Can you explain to me how those cities form a triangle? They almost go down in a straight line, from north to south.

6.%20Puntland2%2026%20Feb%202009.png?hei

People hear the U.S use the term "Sunni Triangle" in iraq (which is an actual triangle)and are copying it when it doesnt apply in Bosasso, Qardho and Garowe.

iraq_ramadi_fallujah_tikrit_baghdad.jpg

ThankfulSP, some people in here and real maps don't go along. So if one tells you PL is actually the shape of triangle, don't be surprised as all they see is a fake border line drawn by whitey man.

By the way have you heard anything about an election that was supposed to be held soon? :D