Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SSC traditional leaders warn Somaliland 'stay out'

me   

^^^Yea and if I was the president of teh world I would make the UK a nuclear waste dumping ground and turn Italy into a theme park for my private entertaintment.

me   

^^^Yea and if I was the president of teh world I would make the UK a nuclear waste dumping ground and turn Italy into a theme park for my private entertaintment.

Yes but faysal has more chance to become presidetn of somaliland rayaale is going to resighn the next comming hourst so he might be presdient and then you will see what somaliland can do 2 its neighbours you know what i mean

Yes but faysal has more chance to become presidetn of somaliland rayaale is going to resighn the next comming hourst so he might be presdient and then you will see what somaliland can do 2 its neighbours you know what i mean

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

MMA Soomaali waxay shisheeye noqotay marqay diinta cusub ee qabiilka aamintay
:(

taasi waa mid aynu wada aaminsanahay markaa yaan la iska kale reebin "diitan" soo galkeeda iyo cida ku jirtaba.

MMA, I agree.
Agreed smile.gif , having said that, on our side peace is more preferable than war, however it is obvious that your admin.'s actions are indicating otherwise.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

MMA Soomaali waxay shisheeye noqotay marqay diinta cusub ee qabiilka aamintay
:(

taasi waa mid aynu wada aaminsanahay markaa yaan la iska kale reebin "diitan" soo galkeeda iyo cida ku jirtaba.

MMA, I agree.
Agreed smile.gif , having said that, on our side peace is more preferable than war, however it is obvious that your admin.'s actions are indicating otherwise.

RedSea   

^^^ lol, where to go to throw the kid ME off the cliff, yeah he sure is fantastic kid.

Seconldy, hmm I dont' know what to tell you really,as far as I know, there are two to the story and neither is good news.

RedSea   

^^^ lol, where to go to throw the kid ME off the cliff, yeah he sure is fantastic kid.

Seconldy, hmm I dont' know what to tell you really,as far as I know, there are two to the story and neither is good news.

me   

People peopl people, already planning to kill me I see.

Ok why do I want an all out war, because it will serve Somaliweyn in a level tha you people can not grasp.

1. Somalis waa 'istubidhyaal', there is this saying that goes like that Somalis only fight with a full stumoch. They fight because of Kibir. The people of Northern Somalia kibir baa wada and I hope their towns burn their villages burn and in ay isku madhaan. Then they might learn each others 'bounderies'. It has been a long time since a major war happened between the clans of the North. Its been about 100 years so most of them forgot.

2. This war will end in a draw no one will win(the clans never loose), but it will kill the dream of Somaliland for good. Since hostile peoples who have have drawn in a war will never agree to seccede.

3. It might change the thinking of the people (yea right)

4. Allot young men will die, good! Those jirri were good for nothin anyway.

5. I bet ya we will get new war profiteers who will be the multi millionairs of the North.

6. After 10 years of civil war in the North we might see decline of teh clans and the rise of a nationalist group that can unite Somalia.

Well don't you agree a war would be a great thing in the North.

and if, a small if the secessionists win ;) (gotta give those folks some hope) then you will get independance, each one of you will be a king, foreign investment will pour in, jaad prices will fall, filipino slaves will work for you since you are so rich, and it will be happily ever after for you folks.

So its a win win situation.