Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Is this guy(c/yusuf) politician or Gang Nassib leh?

I don't see any point we can compare A.yusuf iyo Musharaf.... i do agree one:The guy is Strong Gang Nassib leh.....

His last words was: Qanyaro meeyay, muuse meeyay, Hebel waa kaaa....lol..

P.s i Don't hate anyone base of clan, i am just sharing my oponin about the guy( the old man)

I don't see any point we can compare A.yusuf iyo Musharaf.... i do agree one:The guy is Strong Gang Nassib leh.....

His last words was: Qanyaro meeyay, muuse meeyay, Hebel waa kaaa....lol..

P.s i Don't hate anyone base of clan, i am just sharing my oponin about the guy( the old man)

i am not sister i am man ..i think you lost control when i mention his name...

"the lucky gang is still in full force and being again and again, perhaps that is understatement more like skillful than ever before" the Gang is not in Full force..he is tool being used..

i am not sister i am man ..i think you lost control when i mention his name...

"the lucky gang is still in full force and being again and again, perhaps that is understatement more like skillful than ever before" the Gang is not in Full force..he is tool being used..

Fabregas   

Gang Nasiib

He is just Gang that dials for Adiss Ababa troops everytime he gets in a little bother. Maybe if he achieved those things without calling for Ethiopians perhaps he would be judged differently. 5 wadaad oo kitaabo iyo ak47 sita buu Ethiopian uu wacday!