Sign in to follow this  
stoit

IF YOU WERE TO SET LAWS IN SOMALIA

Emperor   

If I were to set laws? Why only setting law, that's seems not to be fun, I would have like it better had you said If you were to rule?

I like to rule more than just setting laws, boring as hell, and why only Somalia....

If I had the power to do something, I would put Osama in the white house make him the President of the States.

Emperor   

If I were to set laws? Why only setting law, that's seems not to be fun, I would have like it better had you said If you were to rule?

I like to rule more than just setting laws, boring as hell, and why only Somalia....

If I had the power to do something, I would put Osama in the white house make him the President of the States.

I think they are best left for our elders, religious and intellectual leaders to deal with.

These are the same people causing the problems. The era of the elders is over the world has changed and the youth of today don't care about qabil. The elders need to retire and give space to the youth. About religious and intellectual leaders I find these group to be more dangerous cause the elders still live in the past but at least they do what they think is best. There is this organization they call themselves somali intellectuals, how do you define intellectual somalis? Anyone with a University degree or belonging to a certain group? Religious which ones are all sects considered religious?

I think they are best left for our elders, religious and intellectual leaders to deal with.

These are the same people causing the problems. The era of the elders is over the world has changed and the youth of today don't care about qabil. The elders need to retire and give space to the youth. About religious and intellectual leaders I find these group to be more dangerous cause the elders still live in the past but at least they do what they think is best. There is this organization they call themselves somali intellectuals, how do you define intellectual somalis? Anyone with a University degree or belonging to a certain group? Religious which ones are all sects considered religious?

stoit   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Ifka iyo Aakhiro, kusoo dhawoow golahaan, duqa.

Will answer your questions mar kale, though.

Waad mahadsantahay Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar waana dhawahay. Dadkeenan cusub-aniga- yaysan war idin kudaalin ee talo mahayaan e wa taloraadis.

stoit   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Ifka iyo Aakhiro, kusoo dhawoow golahaan, duqa.

Will answer your questions mar kale, though.

Waad mahadsantahay Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar waana dhawahay. Dadkeenan cusub-aniga- yaysan war idin kudaalin ee talo mahayaan e wa taloraadis.

stoit   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

good answers - but they are just that!

Soomaalidu waa isma dhaantiyo dhasheed wada madax adag. Like the Abwaan said
'Dubkoodan sare waxaa ku sii xiga diir kaloo adage'

Maasha ALLAH if we can get good answers to important questions we are already halfway there for deeds -actions -can then follow.

But no answers or solutions no actions right?

stoit   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

good answers - but they are just that!

Soomaalidu waa isma dhaantiyo dhasheed wada madax adag. Like the Abwaan said
'Dubkoodan sare waxaa ku sii xiga diir kaloo adage'

Maasha ALLAH if we can get good answers to important questions we are already halfway there for deeds -actions -can then follow.

But no answers or solutions no actions right?

stoit   

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

quote: I think they are best left for our elders, religious and intellectual leaders to deal with.

I dislike tribalism also, in fact i fight it every oportunity i get, but qabiil is surely different from qabilaysi or tibalism. Tribalism is when tribe decides everything including justice.

Do you really care how much one loves his tribe if what is righlty yours will always be given to you and without hassle and or ill feelings?

To that question my answer would be no, not at all. In fact i'll encourage them to love themselves ,their families ,their tribe ,their nation ,life and ALLAH (swt).

Although that is my preffered order yours and anybody else's may differ ofcourse.

stoit   

quote: I think they are best left for our elders, religious and intellectual leaders to deal with.

I dislike tribalism also, in fact i fight it every oportunity i get, but qabiil is surely different from qabilaysi or tibalism. Tribalism is when tribe decides everything including justice.

Do you really care how much one loves his tribe if what is righlty yours will always be given to you and without hassle and or ill feelings?

To that question my answer would be no, not at all. In fact i'll encourage them to love themselves ,their families ,their tribe ,their nation ,life and ALLAH (swt).

Although that is my preffered order yours and anybody else's may differ ofcourse.

stoit   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Sure to set laws is not fun but i think it will lead to fun if that is what you prefer or happiness should you value that more. To set laws ,you must first find the right laws bearing in mind that they will rule not you ?

To rule however is fun when you are at the top. Because first they wont probably bind you and secondly you wont need to boggle your mind to find the right balance after taking all into account. But it wont be fun for all else concerned and will no doubt lead to missery in the future because the complexities of running a nation is way beyond one mans abilities.

Imagine being given authority to decide on say drivers of motor vehicles for one day in say a small town. We will do away with all the traffic lights and round abouts and rules. Will you manage to get everyone where they need to be and in time and without any problems.Will you even be able to absorb all the imformation and will you be able to be at all places all of the times.

The answer to that is surely no, if you were to honour the responsibility.

But here is the magic a few rules that give the right of way will do this for us over an entire nation or over the entire world.

All that those rules have done is give responsibility to those that must later bear the costs-how ingenious!

stoit   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Sure to set laws is not fun but i think it will lead to fun if that is what you prefer or happiness should you value that more. To set laws ,you must first find the right laws bearing in mind that they will rule not you ?

To rule however is fun when you are at the top. Because first they wont probably bind you and secondly you wont need to boggle your mind to find the right balance after taking all into account. But it wont be fun for all else concerned and will no doubt lead to missery in the future because the complexities of running a nation is way beyond one mans abilities.

Imagine being given authority to decide on say drivers of motor vehicles for one day in say a small town. We will do away with all the traffic lights and round abouts and rules. Will you manage to get everyone where they need to be and in time and without any problems.Will you even be able to absorb all the imformation and will you be able to be at all places all of the times.

The answer to that is surely no, if you were to honour the responsibility.

But here is the magic a few rules that give the right of way will do this for us over an entire nation or over the entire world.

All that those rules have done is give responsibility to those that must later bear the costs-how ingenious!

stoit   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I would arrest everybody and open a rehabilitation centers until everybody is back to the humanity
:D

Lets arrest everybody and put them into bondage. Lets call our jail a nation and our bonds LAWS.

Its now time to create the bonds -the laws.

We will then Insha ALLAH go on to creating the jail-the nation.

stoit   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I would arrest everybody and open a rehabilitation centers until everybody is back to the humanity
:D

Lets arrest everybody and put them into bondage. Lets call our jail a nation and our bonds LAWS.

Its now time to create the bonds -the laws.

We will then Insha ALLAH go on to creating the jail-the nation.

stoit   

When i said "best left to elder ,intellectuals and religious leader" i meant that the government best not regulate such things and that naturally leaders will emerge in all fields including those of the intellect and religion and they will then compete for the hearts and minds of the people under the umbrella of the law. i.e under the protection of property and personal rights, of contract by consent.

By intellectuals i meant those that have achieved excellency their particular field of study. This normally gives them an authoritative say on those matter if not the last say.

Intellectuals do and have indeed changed our ways.Their's may be slower for they use the written word and they are bound by truths of the highest degrees.

Religious teachers are in our case Islamic and which sect as well as whether or not to listen to them is again an individual choise. But in general religious teachings are valuable to society for they teach people to be just,patient and industrious. They insist on responsibility of actions and words to a very high degree. Islam for instance teaches just that. I believe religion teaches people to be good citizens and good human beings .Now whether that is followed or not is a different thing.

They all do valualble work for the nation as a whole by enlightening the people and helping them make better choises.

For a government to do what people can do better for themselves whether by culture or religion is a waste of resourses and can lead to justice not being served.