Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Dhanxiir iyo Run sheega Tallaabo

Liibaan   

u_2d_2006-10-4-17-49-1f_dhan.bmp

Dhanxiir iyo Run sheega Tallaabo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

()

hadhwanaag 2006-10-04 (Hadhwanaagnews) Maansha Allaah; Alleylehe, ninkii Tallaabo wuu ku qarxiyey xukuumaddii difaaca cajaladda ku jirtay, mar haddii uu yidhi; Xabsiga ayaannu tagnay oo Sheekha si xun baa loo garaacay, marna go’aankii xukuumadda difaacaya eel eh sheekadani shacbiga lagu kicinayo oo lagu doonayo in lagu minjo-xaabiyo jiritaanka qaranimada Somaliland. Tolow labada jeer midkee buu waalan yahay. Cajab!!

Weger; Adeer, Wasiir Tallaabo weligiiba waa lagu oggaa in uu xukuumaddiisa xagga kale ugu rogee, toloow ma wuxuu soo xusuustay saaxiibtinimadii reer Maakhir ka dhexaysay Sheekha iyo berigii uu Cigaal baarqabka Sanaag ka dhigay ee uu Ina Sh. Ismaaciil Isuduha u magacaabay? Waa kii shalayba lahaa waa mashruuc argagixiso Xamar laga soo waariday.

Jamhuuriya Online

Liibaan   

So where is Sheikh from?

Is he from Maakhir or from Northwest

because that could explain why he facing torture in Hergeysa

Liibaan   

So where is Sheikh from?

Liibaan   

So where is Sheikh from?

RedSea   

^^Nope,he came from neither. He was originally from the Western regions(Zone five). However, he was long time Hargeysawi. In his time in Hargeysa, he taught a Quranic school, thus I know right now some students who went to his Madrasa.The reason he was linked to Sanaag area,is because he is married to someone from Ceerigabo, thus used to go there frequently. As I understand, he is someone dedicated to the teachings of the Quran, from Hargeysa to Badhan.

As for your other question, it has some political side to it, so I may not get involved, rather let you wonder wild about it.

RedSea   

^^Nope,he came from neither. He was originally from the Western regions(Zone five). However, he was long time Hargeysawi. In his time in Hargeysa, he taught a Quranic school, thus I know right now some students who went to his Madrasa.The reason he was linked to Sanaag area,is because he is married to someone from Ceerigabo, thus used to go there frequently. As I understand, he is someone dedicated to the teachings of the Quran, from Hargeysa to Badhan.

As for your other question, it has some political side to it, so I may not get involved, rather let you wonder wild about it.

RedSea