Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu clean up enters second phase , hunt for elders of looters begins

The Zack   

^^calm down, mate. I don't see wax ku jaban naming clan names but now the clan names are filtered anyways. don't get too emotional we are all from qabiils in somalia.

Coloow   

^^^^ I am not from a "tribe". The argument that the clan names are filtered and hence anything goes is a weak one.

Adigu hadaad qabiil caabudid- aniga maba aaminsani sxb. So don't claim that everyone is from a tribe. I am free from that sunta.

I am angry (if that is what you call emotional) because we can't allow somali "clans" to be smeared (by the way, there are instances when a slight references to some clans is sanctioned)- and I am questioning the double standards employed on this site.

Further, Duke's mantra is that anyone who rejects the puppet government does so on tribal lines (he is blind to his own conviction)- and that is what I am rejecting.

Coloow   

^^^^ I am not from a "tribe". The argument that the clan names are filtered and hence anything goes is a weak one.

Adigu hadaad qabiil caabudid- aniga maba aaminsani sxb. So don't claim that everyone is from a tribe. I am free from that sunta.

I am angry (if that is what you call emotional) because we can't allow somali "clans" to be smeared (by the way, there are instances when a slight references to some clans is sanctioned)- and I am questioning the double standards employed on this site.

Further, Duke's mantra is that anyone who rejects the puppet government does so on tribal lines (he is blind to his own conviction)- and that is what I am rejecting.

Coloow   

The Zack   

^ You kept your name-calling style. Anigu qabiil ma caabudo ee qofka ka xanaaqo ama qabiilkiisa qariyo amaba dafiro inuu qabiil jiro dafirsan baa aleylahe qabiil caabuda. I repeat, Somalia is a country that its people are from different clans. Does that mean i support my qabiil with their gardarro and &S^#, no! definetly not! Its not permitted in Islam nor in the common sense to respect,disrespect,kill or save someone according to their clan. But again we are all from Qabiils. Hate it or love it, you, I and every Somali has their own qabiil.

The Zack   

^ You kept your name-calling style. Anigu qabiil ma caabudo ee qofka ka xanaaqo ama qabiilkiisa qariyo amaba dafiro inuu qabiil jiro dafirsan baa aleylahe qabiil caabuda. I repeat, Somalia is a country that its people are from different clans. Does that mean i support my qabiil with their gardarro and &S^#, no! definetly not! Its not permitted in Islam nor in the common sense to respect,disrespect,kill or save someone according to their clan. But again we are all from Qabiils. Hate it or love it, you, I and every Somali has their own qabiil.

The Zack   

Coloow   

I wish I understand your stance so that I could give you a dully response.

I am probably one of the few somalis that have crossed you path who don't worship "tribalism". I don't blv in that crap- as a matter of fact I think somalis who blv in clan structure need some help from a shrink as the reer quran and qansax concept is one that could be equalled to UFOs.

Alxamdulilah I am not suffering from that plague- and please respect me for that.

Don't attempt to impose it on me or those who don't blf in it.

The essense of my response on this thread could be summed as:

A) we have a forum that prides itself as an arena of sanity where somalis exchange ideas: Tribalism (emplicit/explicit) is not tolerated.

b) We have a puppet government that consists of warlords- who is who in the killings of somalis- and day in and day out we see how the murder of somalis is glorified.

c) There are some here like your friend who constantly break the rules by pasting articles from a tribal outlet called allpuntland. The articles contain tribal names; belittling some tribes: This articles are filtered as far as tribal names are concerned but the message is clear i.e. Tribe X is being exterminated.

What do you say to that?

P.s I am going into a self-imposed hibernation (i.e. banning myself). Experience tells me that in due course, Duke and the rest of Abdullahi Yusuf supporters are going to turn their backs- and cry foul).D.s

Coloow   

I am probably one of the few somalis that have crossed you path who don't worship "tribalism". I don't blv in that crap- as a matter of fact I think somalis who blv in clan structure need some help from a shrink as the reer quran and qansax concept is one that could be equalled to UFOs.

Alxamdulilah I am not suffering from that plague- and please respect me for that.

A) we have a forum that prides itself as an arena of sanity where somalis exchange ideas: Tribalism (emplicit/explicit) is not tolerated.

b) We have a puppet government that consists of warlords- who is who in the killings of somalis- and day in and day out we see how the murder of somalis is glorified.

c) There are some here like your friend who constantly break the rules by pasting articles from a tribal outlet called allpuntland. The articles contain tribal names; belittling some tribes: This articles are filtered as far as tribal names are concerned but the message is clear i.e. Tribe X is being exterminated.

What do you say to that?

P.s I am going into a self-imposed hibernation (i.e. banning myself). Experience tells me that in due course, Duke and the rest of Abdullahi Yusuf supporters are going to turn their backs- and cry foul).D.s

Coloow   

What do you say to that?

The Zack   

^ I think we are mixing up tribe with tribalism. Denying that you have tribe and claiming you are somali and only somali is far from the truth. That is the point I am making.

Go figure.....

The Zack   

^ I think we are mixing up tribe with tribalism. Denying that you have tribe and claiming you are somali and only somali is far from the truth. That is the point I am making.

Go figure.....

The Zack   

Go figure.....