Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu clean up enters second phase , hunt for elders of looters begins

Coloow   

"Gudoomiyaha maamulka gobolkan Banaadir, ahna duqa magaalada Muqdisho Max'ed Dheere ayaa sheegay in aan maxkamad lasoo taagi doonin, Afhayeenka B/******, inta laga helayo xubnihii kale ee ka tirsanaa golaha dhaqanka ******, sida uu yiri.

Max'ed Dheere, oo u waramayay Idaacadda Simba ayaa sheegay in Axmed Diiriye, Afhayeenka Odayaasha Beelaha ******, oo imminka u xiran dowladda KMG ah aan lasii deyn doonin, isla markaana wax maxkamad ah lasoo taagi doonin, sida uu sheegay Max'ed Dheere, tan iyo inta laga soo qabanayo gudoomiyihii golaha ****** iyo xubnihii kale ee galahaasi.

Waxaa uu intaa kusii daray in uu ku raad joogo, isla markaana uu soo qaban doono gudoomiyaha golaha dhaqanka B/****** iyo xubnaha kale oo Golahaasi qeybta ka ahaa."

What is this tribal junk tolerated????? It is clear that this is a tribal thread; where is MMA and the rest of the moderators!

^^^Adeer tell Ahmed Diriye and other looters not to use your clans name. Thus no one is talking about a clan but about an organisation a criminal one that uses the clan name in its title.

Does not break the rules of the site as it filters the clan names.

^^^Adeer tell Ahmed Diriye and other looters not to use your clans name. Thus no one is talking about a clan but about an organisation a criminal one that uses the clan name in its title.

Coloow   

Did I tell you I was from that clan you qabiliiste????????????????????????????????

You assumption is shallow. You and your friends on this site assume that anyone who is against your p-uppet government belongs to clan X.

You are violating the rules of this site by copying and pasting articles that contain the names of clans.

I urge the moderators to remove this thread and the other threads which contain tribal hatred.

I don't understand how your tribal rants are tolerated while a slight tribal connotation by others are sanctioned.

Coloow   

Did I tell you I was from that clan you qabiliiste????????????????????????????????

You assumption is shallow. You and your friends on this site assume that anyone who is against your p-uppet government belongs to clan X.

You are violating the rules of this site by copying and pasting articles that contain the names of clans.

I urge the moderators to remove this thread and the other threads which contain tribal hatred.

I don't understand how your tribal rants are tolerated while a slight tribal connotation by others are sanctioned.

Coloow   

NASSIR   

People ,be advised insulting members and calling them names (like dabbadhilif, qabiiliste) results in getting banned.

This is not a kindergarten. The Admin have given you enough slack to violate the golden rules of the sites. He is doing this to avoid unwarranted accusation driven by insecure feelings.

NASSIR   

People ,be advised insulting members and calling them names (like dabbadhilif, qabiiliste) results in getting banned.

This is not a kindergarten. The Admin have given you enough slack to violate the golden rules of the sites. He is doing this to avoid unwarranted accusation driven by insecure feelings.

NASSIR   

Coloow   

Caamirow,

I have every right to call the TFG (DABA_dhilif government). That is not banned in SOL or is it?

It has become the norm of Duke to fend off every criticism by accusing posters of belonging to one clan or another.

What is not allowed is though tribalism (tribal names, tribal rants etc) and Duke is guilty.

Are there two levels of tolerance? That is the question.

Coloow   

Caamirow,

I have every right to call the TFG (DABA_dhilif government). That is not banned in SOL or is it?

It has become the norm of Duke to fend off every criticism by accusing posters of belonging to one clan or another.

What is not allowed is though tribalism (tribal names, tribal rants etc) and Duke is guilty.

Coloow   

Caamirow,

The Zack   

^^calm down, mate. I don't see wax ku jaban naming clan names but now the clan names are filtered anyways. don't get too emotional we are all from qabiils in somalia.

The Zack   

^^calm down, mate. I don't see wax ku jaban naming clan names but now the clan names are filtered anyways. don't get too emotional we are all from qabiils in somalia.