Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Alsh-Shabaab Shut down UN’s Mine Action

The statement

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Date 17-12-2009

Press release

Regarding the Operations of Mine Action

As of 17-12-2009, the UN organization known as “Mine Action” has been shut down.

The Office for Supervising the Affairs of Foreign Agencies has taken this decision after a comprehensive study into the actions and motives behind the organization.

It is a clear fact that Mine Action pays the salaries of the TFG police forces. In addition to that, they have been attempting to disrupt the peace and justice by bribing various community elders and inciting them to rebel against the Islamic Administration. Furthermore, they have been surveying and signposting some of the most vital and sensitive areas under the control of the Mujahideen.

Finally, the articulate investigation uncovered the fact that Mine Action was secretly hosting and undertaking the work of organizations that have previously been prohibited by the Office for Supervising the Affairs of Foreign Agencies such as UNDP.

By the will of Allah, the Office for Supervising the Affairs of Foreign Agencies will continue to regulate and monitor the foreign agencies inside Somalia and protect the Muslims from any plots that may be against their religion industries, safety, and health.

Allah is our Protector and Provider.

The Office for Supervising the Affairs of Foreign Agencies

Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen