Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Presidenr Cade Muse visit to Bossaso..Pics

I think they have some sort of partnership agreement. Share leads, pics, and whatnot.

Horseednet.com is up to date with pictures and all. Hopefully they continue to improve in the media sector and start to have like 100 T.v stations LOOL.

I think they have some sort of partnership agreement. Share leads, pics, and whatnot.

Horseednet.com is up to date with pictures and all. Hopefully they continue to improve in the media sector and start to have like 100 T.v stations LOOL.

Pujah   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Regional state president is what Cade is. Federalisam seems to have worked well in India even when it was very poor.

you must have diferent definition of "federalism"...maybe you should introduce new word into your vocabulary; Governor, no need to have 5-6 presidents in the same country

Pujah   

^^^Regional state president is what Cade is. Federalisam seems to have worked well in India even when it was very poor.

you must have diferent definition of "federalism"...maybe you should introduce new word into your vocabulary; Governor, no need to have 5-6 presidents in the same country

Pujah   

What is in a name? What can't you agree with the brother that governer is fine so long it remains to be the supreme leader of the state..

Surely we can't have many Presidents, I agree

What is in a name? What can't you agree with the brother that governer is fine so long it remains to be the supreme leader of the state..

Yeah in America they have Governors, in Canada they have Premiers, in Germany they have Minister Presidents and in Ethiopia they have Presidents alas the Title President of the Somali region!

This people don't have any knowledge about the concept of federalism! Some even think after the TFG expires Somali will return to central government!

Educate yourself about the system I say!

P.s. Duke it's working check out allsbc.com inshallah!

Yeah in America they have Governors, in Canada they have Premiers, in Germany they have Minister Presidents and in Ethiopia they have Presidents alas the Title President of the Somali region!

This people don't have any knowledge about the concept of federalism! Some even think after the TFG expires Somali will return to central government!

Educate yourself about the system I say!

P.s. Duke it's working check out allsbc.com inshallah!