Sign in to follow this  
Juje

TFG vs. ICU

Originally posted by mantra:

I know that the politics section is dominated by old men (old qabilist men like the Duke to be exact) lakin I believe there's something we're neglecting, something of paramount importance, something that, had we implemented ages ago, we might've had peace, and that something my dearest odeyaal is the Shariah, and I cannot go back to the women's section without giving my two cents.

Allah sent His laws down for a reason, man made laws cannot even begin to compare to the just laws of the Almighty. You're all disillusioned by the myth of democracy, I suggest you look into the Quran and see what it has to say, thats the only way forward for Somalia.

where is you stand, did you forget to answer the quation, however you answered a opvious portion of the quetion, as we all muslims believe that Sharia is uncomparable to man made law. you are not offspring (shabaabka/ICU) of USC...........like mine I would stand for federatal Government. no less.

Allah sent His laws down for a reason, man made laws cannot even begin to compare to the just laws of the Almighty. You're all disillusioned by the myth of democracy, I suggest you look into the Quran and see what it has to say,

mantra,

Can you find for us or me, anywhere in any language translations like farsi etc included where Islam is incompatible with federalism.?

Can you also find me anywhere where Islam rejects elected governments to take care of adunya needs of people?

The english names of federalism maybe 19th century, but the practice is not. Even tribal societies of the old millenia had federal systems.

Allah sent His laws down for a reason, man made laws cannot even begin to compare to the just laws of the Almighty. You're all disillusioned by the myth of democracy, I suggest you look into the Quran and see what it has to say,

mantra,

Can you find for us or me, anywhere in any language translations like farsi etc included where Islam is incompatible with federalism.?

Can you also find me anywhere where Islam rejects elected governments to take care of adunya needs of people?

The english names of federalism maybe 19th century, but the practice is not. Even tribal societies of the old millenia had federal systems.

mantra,

juje sxb you didn't compare anything you took oneside

ICU formed by disillussioned wadaads and warlords who felt they were left out by the cake sharing in the establishment of TFG. And also by former president of TG government Abdiqsiim who has a score to settle with C/llahi Yusuf.

remember you used the ward desillussioned ?

what did you called the government? hmmm

you got people like qanyre caato muuse xaaran kunaax furux. who are command an army of killers rapest and robber for 16 years ? how much do you hate wadaado ? i wonder. like duke said bring everything out and say what they are. i loved to see somali with a government but president cabdulaahi have come up another idea... these warlord that are from south need to be kicked out of the government and will love our governtment

ICU formed by disillussioned wadaads and warlords who felt they were left out by the cake sharing in the establishment of TFG. And also by former president of TG government Abdiqsiim who has a score to settle with C/llahi Yusuf.

you got people like qanyre caato muuse xaaran kunaax furux. who are command an army of killers rapest and robber for 16 years ? how much do you hate wadaado ? i wonder. like duke said bring everything out and say what they are. i loved to see somali with a government but president cabdulaahi have come up another idea... these warlord that are from south need to be kicked out of the government and will love our governtment

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

[QB] what did you called the government? hmmm

you got people like qanyre caato muuse xaaran kunaax furux. who are command an army of killers rapest and robber for 16 years ?
[/b]
how much do you hate wadaado ? i wonder. like duke said bring everything out and say what they are.
i loved to see somali with a government but president cabdulaahi have come up another idea... these warlord that are from south need to be kicked out of the government and will love our governtment

Xox Ogaal, TFG is not only what is made of but what it stands for, that is the most important to me. It is power sharing among somali tribes. that what we need to protect very small communities interest as well as minority, on other hand; these people you mentioned icluding the president himself will not be around if the people start to choose? I am not saying TFG is well equipted but I am saying has a good start not a one group manupulating other, or using divide an rule policies is a character of ICU - terrible start. I wish TFG to have third branch of government and that is what I thought ICU will be best fit thus every community will elect their regional representation, provitional representation, congresional representation, and finally their district judges and so on> That path ICU seem to be very cheap to ask for. way yestay. Hadii ay ku gor gortami laheyd waxaa dhici lahay community kasto ayay xaqa u soo dhicin lahayd. ICU has a bragaining power I wish she should ask for fills temporarily third branch of government that instead of Prime-minister position. Sharia is supperior to man made law. Not what Xasan Dahir Aweys roming around with.

you got people like qanyre caato muuse xaaran kunaax furux. who are command an army of killers rapest and robber for 16 years ?
[/b]
how much do you hate wadaado ? i wonder. like duke said bring everything out and say what they are.
i loved to see somali with a government but president cabdulaahi have come up another idea... these warlord that are from south need to be kicked out of the government and will love our governtment

Xox Ogaal, TFG is not only what is made of but what it stands for, that is the most important to me. It is power sharing among somali tribes. that what we need to protect very small communities interest as well as minority, on other hand; these people you mentioned icluding the president himself will not be around if the people start to choose? I am not saying TFG is well equipted but I am saying has a good start not a one group manupulating other, or using divide an rule policies is a character of ICU - terrible start. I wish TFG to have third branch of government and that is what I thought ICU will be best fit thus every community will elect their regional representation, provitional representation, congresional representation, and finally their district judges and so on> That path ICU seem to be very cheap to ask for. way yestay. Hadii ay ku gor gortami laheyd waxaa dhici lahay community kasto ayay xaqa u soo dhicin lahayd. ICU has a bragaining power I wish she should ask for fills temporarily third branch of government that instead of Prime-minister position. Sharia is supperior to man made law. Not what Xasan Dahir Aweys roming around with.

[/b]

"If Federal system works in Ethiopia, it can work anywhere"

Could the above be true? Ethiopia has every combination of differences among peoples one can think of:

Origins of peoples:

Kushiitic, Nilotic and Semitic

Languages: more than 80

Identifiable peoples: believed more than 80, but so far 69 are members in the house of federation (like senate, but for constitutional issues highest body)

Past conflicts: Too many to count or list

Religion: Islam, Christianity, Waqaafena and other traditional

etc...

The Federal system seems to have done magic in countries that could have been tinderbox like India or conflicting like the French and British in Canada.

In Ethiopia it seems to be doing the same magic as well. Ethiopia now has peace (relative)like never before seen in its history. The rapid economic development is the best indicator of it.

Could the above be true? Ethiopia has every combination of differences among peoples one can think of:

Origins of peoples:

Identifiable peoples: believed more than 80, but so far 69 are members in the house of federation (like senate, but for constitutional issues highest body)

etc...

The Federal system seems to have done magic in countries that could have been tinderbox like India or conflicting like the French and British in Canada.

In Ethiopia it seems to be doing the same magic as well. Ethiopia now has peace (relative)like never before seen in its history. The rapid economic development is the best indicator of it.

Origins of peoples:

etc...

Coloow   

Kush,

That was my line saaxib! People might think Kush=Caaqil.

Anyway, my catch is this:

a) the TFG contains a list of who is who in terms of killing, raping, maiming, and raping the somali nation. Their supporters are tribal bigots who wouldn't rest untill their next of kin become president. They have been "selected" or selected each other with the blessing of the madax korankor and Tigres. How can a sane somali side with Abdullahi Yusuf (whose mantra has been madaxweyne mar i dhaha since 1975? Caydid Jr, Hiraale? Suudi Yuluxow, Qanyare and the other thugs who brought us the havoc, the division of our nation, the turnining of brother on brother). These thugs should be prosecuted for making somali the nation of maruading gangs.

b) The IUC which appears to be a new force based on a different principle; No to tribalism, a different kind of rule; Thus far even the staunchest critics admit that they have brought law and order ( a scarce commodity in Muqdisho), discuss reconciliation etc.

It is a pity that some contributers to this forum are concerned with tribally driven discourse than on pragmatism.

To take a position on somalia one has to look at the mother, the child and the helpless people in Muqdisho. These people have been held hostages by warlords; Killing and abuses were a common thing; the warlords started skirmishes to consolidate their position of power. Actually, the last years every son that makes 15 was a candidate to become a ******. What is the situation of this mother now??????

Clearly, the discourse on this place (particularly from those supporting the defunct TFG) has the starting point of claiming that any person who supports the IUC is tribally related to the leaders ( look at the latent statements that the IUC are clan courts by particular tribes) or the equal sign between the IUC and USC.

I am not from the south, I never belonged to the USC, my tribe (I don't blv in it) is not represented on the IUC leadership, I am not to use neo-political discourse terminology an islamist, yet I have taken a sober decision based on what is good for our people, somalis- and come to the conclusion that thus far the IUC appears to be the only body that could bring long lasting peace.

Places like somaliaonline should be an oasis for different opinions and I am not for censoring what people write but we should discuss whether there is anything good in the tribal propaganda that we read on this place. Sometimes the link between opinion and tribalism ( maligma) is clear.

Wa assalamu calaykum

Coloow   

Kush,

That was my line saaxib! People might think Kush=Caaqil.

Anyway, my catch is this:

a) the TFG contains a list of who is who in terms of killing, raping, maiming, and raping the somali nation. Their supporters are tribal bigots who wouldn't rest untill their next of kin become president. They have been "selected" or selected each other with the blessing of the madax korankor and Tigres. How can a sane somali side with Abdullahi Yusuf (whose mantra has been madaxweyne mar i dhaha since 1975? Caydid Jr, Hiraale? Suudi Yuluxow, Qanyare and the other thugs who brought us the havoc, the division of our nation, the turnining of brother on brother). These thugs should be prosecuted for making somali the nation of maruading gangs.

b) The IUC which appears to be a new force based on a different principle; No to tribalism, a different kind of rule; Thus far even the staunchest critics admit that they have brought law and order ( a scarce commodity in Muqdisho), discuss reconciliation etc.

It is a pity that some contributers to this forum are concerned with tribally driven discourse than on pragmatism.

To take a position on somalia one has to look at the mother, the child and the helpless people in Muqdisho. These people have been held hostages by warlords; Killing and abuses were a common thing; the warlords started skirmishes to consolidate their position of power. Actually, the last years every son that makes 15 was a candidate to become a ******. What is the situation of this mother now??????

Clearly, the discourse on this place (particularly from those supporting the defunct TFG) has the starting point of claiming that any person who supports the IUC is tribally related to the leaders ( look at the latent statements that the IUC are clan courts by particular tribes) or the equal sign between the IUC and USC.

I am not from the south, I never belonged to the USC, my tribe (I don't blv in it) is not represented on the IUC leadership, I am not to use neo-political discourse terminology an islamist, yet I have taken a sober decision based on what is good for our people, somalis- and come to the conclusion that thus far the IUC appears to be the only body that could bring long lasting peace.

Places like somaliaonline should be an oasis for different opinions and I am not for censoring what people write but we should discuss whether there is anything good in the tribal propaganda that we read on this place. Sometimes the link between opinion and tribalism ( maligma) is clear.

Wa assalamu calaykum