Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Cade Muse opens new offices....PICS

Pi   

Tahliil, did you happen to go there and shit over all the place, cuz last time I was there it had none of the thngs you speak up. So get rid of your dirty inferiority complex. Every major city in Somali could use a cleaning job. But I think you're hyberbole about Bosaaso being a dump only exists in your rotten mind.

Pi   

Tahliil, did you happen to go there and shit over all the place, cuz last time I was there it had none of the thngs you speak up. So get rid of your dirty inferiority complex. Every major city in Somali could use a cleaning job. But I think you're hyberbole about Bosaaso being a dump only exists in your rotten mind.

^ Healthy criticism is fine. But do you have proof with all the fish and goat heads?

This building if you can ready Somali, is too help partially in organizing fisheries and benefiting the fishing communities over 1000 km coastline of Puntland.

^ Healthy criticism is fine. But do you have proof with all the fish and goat heads?

This building if you can ready Somali, is too help partially in organizing fisheries and benefiting the fishing communities over 1000 km coastline of Puntland.

Jacpher   

Taako, This what you wrote:

^ The
puntland state government has provided many schools.
There are well
over a dozen schools in Bossaso alone
and many of which are highschools.

All I'm trying is to get the names of the 'over a dozen schools in Boosaaso' that PL State Government has 'provided'? Forget the over part. Just name the twelve schools in Boosaaso. Let's talk about the PL dreams, intention and sucess later. Just hit me with the names of those 12 schools in Bandar Qasim City. While you're at it, do state the ones current or former PL admin built and the ones were there before PL entity come to existence.

Tahliil: Those dirty streets create some serious health risks to the public who pays the highest price.

Jacpher   

Taako, This what you wrote:

^ The
puntland state government has provided many schools.
There are well
over a dozen schools in Bossaso alone
and many of which are highschools.

All I'm trying is to get the names of the 'over a dozen schools in Boosaaso' that PL State Government has 'provided'? Forget the over part. Just name the twelve schools in Boosaaso. Let's talk about the PL dreams, intention and sucess later. Just hit me with the names of those 12 schools in Bandar Qasim City. While you're at it, do state the ones current or former PL admin built and the ones were there before PL entity come to existence.

Tahliil: Those dirty streets create some serious health risks to the public who pays the highest price.

Pi   

Tahliil, I would not be surprised, ya little southern *********. :D

This is your last warning and tired editing your childish insults: Stop name-calling now.

[ March 21, 2007, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Pi   

Tahliil, I would not be surprised, ya little southern *********. :D

This is your last warning and tired editing your childish insults: Stop name-calling now.

[ March 21, 2007, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jimcaale

Think Logically. I have named four highschools. Highschools need a pool of middle schools for just one highschool. A middle school needs a pool of elementary schools for the one middle school.

Logic says for every highschool there should be atleast 2-3 middle schools and for every middle school there should be 2-3 elementary schools.

You do the math. I am not from Bossaso But I have named four highschools in BanderQasim. There are more I am sure of it. The Puntland authority has contributed a part of their budet for education. Albeit they need to put more resources into education.

Jimcaale

Think Logically. I have named four highschools. Highschools need a pool of middle schools for just one highschool. A middle school needs a pool of elementary schools for the one middle school.

Logic says for every highschool there should be atleast 2-3 middle schools and for every middle school there should be 2-3 elementary schools.

You do the math. I am not from Bossaso But I have named four highschools in BanderQasim. There are more I am sure of it. The Puntland authority has contributed a part of their budet for education. Albeit they need to put more resources into education.

Tahliil   

Pi, southern somali has its own problems, it fell way behind, brutal wars, tribal problems, drugs you name it's got all but the so-called puntland state, you are braggin about, has enjoyed relatively stable and peaceful time in those 17 or so years..Tell me my good friend what did they do with it...and don't tell me that they did not kill and finsih each other off like the pple in the south?

For 17 years of relative peace, they could not rise up and organize a clean up neighborhood programe. It's pathetic...The proof is in there...in the TB hospital of Bososo which is overcrowded beyond belief. And the piles and heaps of thefish remains and animal waste is all over the beach area from Raxiis to the Airport and beyond...thus the acheivement in 17 yrs of calm is what? a new building? wishing good luck with your future development projects...I hope the next building does not take another 17 yrs to b completed

Tahliil   

Pi, southern somali has its own problems, it fell way behind, brutal wars, tribal problems, drugs you name it's got all but the so-called puntland state, you are braggin about, has enjoyed relatively stable and peaceful time in those 17 or so years..Tell me my good friend what did they do with it...and don't tell me that they did not kill and finsih each other off like the pple in the south?

For 17 years of relative peace, they could not rise up and organize a clean up neighborhood programe. It's pathetic...The proof is in there...in the TB hospital of Bososo which is overcrowded beyond belief. And the piles and heaps of thefish remains and animal waste is all over the beach area from Raxiis to the Airport and beyond...thus the acheivement in 17 yrs of calm is what? a new building? wishing good luck with your future development projects...I hope the next building does not take another 17 yrs to b completed

Tahliil

Sxb bossaso was a town of 10 thousand 16 years ago. Today the city is teeming with people in the hundreds of thousands. There are people from all Somali clans living side by side. There are schools being built and facilities being built for better businesses.

Ofcourse the town has its shortfalls. It is ofcourse in Somalia. However I have not seen this dirt or fish as you claim anywhere. Have you any proof to back your claims up? Pictures or dare I say a video?